US
4.7

4.7
Posted on Jun 30, 2022

Used after toner. Great scent, package and quality. Size is good and lasts for ages. The skin feels moisturized after usages. Great for summer season.

Posted on Oct 27, 2021

Here are the things I loved about this product: -Great hydration. It leaves my skin feeling moisturized even if I don't apply any cream on top of it. -No stickiness. Some serums and essences leave your skin sticky, never happened with this one. -No heavy scent. A big plus for people sensitive to fragrance. -Size. It's 50 ml and will last for several months of daily use. -It didn't clog my pores or break me out. I have acne-prone skin and even the most innocent products often provoke acne on my face. This one didn't. The only minus is the fact that this company is not completely cruelty-free as their products are tested on animals where required by law (in mainland China). Please upvote my review if you found it helpful.

Posted on Nov 8, 2022

Love the hydration. Not oily and skin feels plump after use.

Posted on May 8, 2021

I really love this - I have dry skin and often have problems with my moisturisers not being moisturising enough, and having to do several layers. After using this my face feels SO soft and hydrated, and after putting on moisturiser my face feels amazing all day.

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

leaves skin very moisturized, the texture is lightweeight great for sensitive skin as it has no scent and isnt oily

Posted on Jul 3, 2021

I love this brand and I just thought that this would be better. This is honestly just an overpriced basic moisturizer. I have had better.

Posted on Jul 19, 2021

Not much to say so far but it isn't breaking me out

Posted on Jan 28, 2022

Superhappy, my skin feels fresh and hydrated

Posted on Jan 13, 2022

Amazing, I love it to use un night routine