US

4.7
Based on 4,835 Ratings
3,802
Posted on Jul 19, 2022

I made a blueberry crumble using this! It was fine, no big chunks & the quality is so good! The price is also reasonable since it’s more expensive in my local markets. The size is great & it doesn’t run out too fast! There are so many recipes that you can make using this such as macarons, gluten free cookies, cakes & scones… etc :)

17ec7016-66cd-43c7-9b1f-4119fd484686
Posted on Nov 7, 2022

It's a bit pricey (cheaper than my local grocery store but still more expensive compared to other brands) but the quality is worthed. I use it for baking muffins, pancakes, crackers etc. There's no floury taste to this like some of the other brands. It's gluten free too.

Posted on Oct 23, 2022
1,397

Posted on Oct 18, 2022

high quality almond flour. better quality than what i could find in my local supermarket. the taste is excpetional, and the bag size made it convenient during cooking. i highly recommend for anyone who does not want to use plain flour to try this almond flour. i believe it i has given me better gut health.

Posted on Sep 24, 2022