Page 1 - Reviews - Beauty of Joseon, Calming Serum, Green Tea + Panthenol, 1.01 fl oz (30 ml) - iHerb
US
Posted on Dec 6, 2021

So far I’ve been loving this serum! I apply it to my face when it’s still a bit damp after washing. It makes my skin glow, and it’s a great base to apply lotion over. I think I will continue to repurchase, but will have to try the “Glow serum” first to compare and see which one I like better.

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

Perfect basic serum. It soothes and calms the skin and making it look so much healthier. Very light, watery, absorbs very good, doesn't leave sticky feeling, doesn't clog pores. Beautiful product, I think all the skin types can benefit from this, but especially oily and combo skin. Perfect for summer time.

Posted on May 9, 2022

I absolutely love this serum, I have combination to dry skin so this serum works really great for my skin type it has no scent And is very lightweight it almost feels like a toner rather than a serum because of how thin and liquidy it is but that just helps it absorbs easier into my skin. The packaging quality of the serum is very unique as well, I’m not sure how to explain it but when you open it there is a section type of stopper at the base of the bottle that would catch any extra product that is stuck on the dropper and would stop it from leaking out when you pull it out if that makes sense, it’s a really great idea and I wish more companies would do it like this.

Posted on Mar 4, 2022

Great everyday serum for thin, very rosacea-prone, 30s skin. I have to use about five squeezes of the dropper to cover my entire face, which seems like much more than other folks are indicating. Absorbs well and does not pill with other products. Overall it seems to have a clarifying effect with some redness reduction. I don't expect miracles or medical-grade rosacea control but it certainly has a noticeable impact compared to other similar products I have tried.

Posted on Nov 30, 2021

This is a great serum for redness prone, sensitive, easily irritated skin. Its actually unscented! I use this in addition to the entire Etude house Soon Jung line, and honestly I don't know what I would do without these products. I've tried countless products for sensitive skin and they all end up irritating me in the end : cerave, le roche posey, Ren and countless others all didn't work. This serum is fast absorbed and provides soothing and a little glow. My only wish is that they made it in a larger bottle because I'm going to use it up so fast.

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

Its nice has no scents which is good I’ve used multiple times but I didn’t see much different with it Update; when i kept using it I started to see the difference my skin barrier feels more stronger and shiny this is what i wanted and no more lil white pimples after make up it really worth to try

Posted on Sep 23, 2021

I use this for gua sha and I love it when ever I get a redness I use it and it calms down my skin Totally worth it btw the color of it is green and it smells good!!!

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

I can’t stop talking about how amazing this was! Quality, perfect, scent, good, size, perfect, packaging, 10/10 literally anything from this brand is an easy 10/10 for me. My skin is sensitive and this hasn’t harmed me in the slightest. I love how it feels on the skin and I’ve used it daily

Posted on May 20, 2022

This serum isn't tacky or sticky at all, it's more on the watery side, which I appreciate as my skin has issues absorbing most serums. The scent is barely noticeable. I use it before going to bed and wake up with radiant skin, which is perhaps due to using it in combination with a Honey Cream from the brand I'm From. The size of a bottle is really small and compact - finally the quantity I will be able to use up before it goes bad (I only do my skincare routine in the evening). Will definitely re-purchase

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

Love this product, it soothes and calms sensitive skin the moment you apply it. Excellent composition that offers anti-inflammatory, moisturizing and humectant properties. Since it has panthenol i apply it before leaving the house for air pollution protection. Very nice quality and packaging but it's a bit too liquid so be careful.