US

Posted on Nov 6, 2021

I like this cleanser, it gives great results for oily combination skin, the skin is gently exfoliated & soft after each use ! i love it ! UPDATE : I ordered this cleanser again, it suits oily skin & it make the skin dry on the long term so avoid it if you have sensitive normal skin & it's perfect for oily skin ! they changed the package & I like the previous one but it's still my favourite cleanser !

0c7f0ded-5f5d-4ddf-9343-d3df5d9ea44e
Posted on Aug 7, 2022

Posted on Dec 27, 2021

I first purchased a travel size, and this cleanser is so nice that I ordered a full size. Very mild, but effective. In my early 40s, my skin tends to become dry, but this cleanser is very gentle, so I also use it in the morning (in addition to evening routine) with no worries. Highly recommended.

Posted on Nov 19, 2021

I should have known earlier about this product. I always had greasy face and large pores since I was a teenager. I thought it's becoz I did not wash my face enough so that's why I had so many white/blackheads and acnes. Now I know just a regular facewash for my skin type is not enough. This has AHA in it and basically I got rid of the dead cells on my face everytime I use it. I have continued using it for a week now and I can tell my skin has never been this smooth and finally sebum does not clot my pores, face doesnt look shiny like before too. Super helpful for oily skin! Lesson learned

Posted on Nov 8, 2021

I was looking for cleaner with AHA and found this product. I have been using it for 2 months so far so good. Seeing that some people mentioning the skin becomes dry after using, it is recommended not using it daily to avoid irritation since AHA helps peel away the surface of your skin.

im 36 years of age. It didn't feel overly exfoliating my skin, it unclogged the pores and made my skin appear fresh, clear and soft. It improved my skin texture and didn't irritate my acne. i like the watery type of this cleanser. though i order the travel size i will definitely order the big one. i use it everynight as my cleanser and it has a nice scent which doesnt irritate my skin. Love it! ❤️

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

This cleanser is perfect for my oily combo skin. Love that it has quality ingredients like AHA which is an acid that exfoliates yet gentle to my skin. I use it with my Clarasonic cleansing brush and noticed after a couple of weeks my blackheads were almost gone. I tried other gel cleansers but never cleaned my pores as well as this product. This is by far the best and it has a pleasant clean smell.

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

The product is very good and the quality is super amazing the size is big and I use it 2 times the flavor is good and the age will last with u and the package very nice it very benefit and good composition and good sensitive people and clean the teeth

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

I have tried this for two weeks and it is working for me. This cleanser is gentle to my skin and my face feels soft after using it. The texture of it is like gel without unpleasant smell or flavor. I found the number of blackheads reduced a bit and become smoother. I hope they will have cleanser for the body soon.

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

I just received my order and said i’ll quickly use this to try it, from my first use and my skin felt so clean and brighter, Masha’Allah I felt it cleaned it very fast, its also very light and doesnt contain any smell or fragrance, definitely needs a moisturizer afterwards, hope this was helpful.