US
4.4

4.4
Posted on Nov 29, 2022

This toner works really well to remove all traces of dirt or makeup. It has a very light scent only and is gentle on the skin with no burning/redness etc - seems good for my sensitive skin. I use it after a shower and after I wash my face at night before I put on moisturizer. Will buy again as I like that it is made without testing on animals.

Posted on Oct 14, 2022

I loved the texture and the composition of this toner. It keeps you fresh and makes your skin feeling vital. I used it in a combination with facial cleanser from this brand and it worked really well together! Don't hesitate to like my comment if you find it helpful :)

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

a toner which moisturize your skin.. it is friendly to a very sensitive skin and even teen age can use as the composition of this product is very skin friendly... the size of this toner is big ..package has a quality...

Posted on Aug 31, 2022

I apply this toner every evening after removing my make up and before using my night cream. Makes it’s job: refreshes the skin, and to be honest I don’t really expect more from the toner.

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

Previous toners had left my skill looking dull and feeling dry, but not this one. I use it as directed and I can see a significant change in my skin. Definitely recommend it!

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

Posted on Oct 5, 2022
2,445

Amazin product. I love it very much. Site for me, definitely. It came quickly. The packaging is convenient. Wonderful.

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

Good product. It has a consistency like water. No scent. I apply it by soaking a cotton round and swiping it on my face. It doesn't sting or causes any irritation to my skin. Good amount of product for the price.

Posted on Feb 2, 2022

Natural and pleasant scent, provides adequate hydration but won’t feel heavy at all. Suitable for sensitive and sensitive/combination skin. Nice value for money and will purchase again.