Page 1 - Reviews - Beech-Nut, Yogurt Melties, 8+ Months, Strawberry, Apple & Yogurt, 1 oz (28 g) - iHerb
US
Posted on Jun 26, 2022

My baby loved these when he was 7 months old, and he continues to enjoy them now (10 months old) - they taste great, it's easy to carry around in your bag due to the zip lock package, and its easy to serve. Love that the ingredients are clearly listed. Would recommend for all ages above 7 months!

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

It's A good snack on the go. The quality of the ingredients is welcome and the taste is better than the other brands I've used so far. The size and the package are good, and leak-proof. The serving amount fits my baby's diet pretty well. I recommend. This to everyone .

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

My son loves this product. This is his favorite snack and favorite flavor. I also tried it myself and id say the flavor is great! Im also happy that the quality of this product is superb and the ingredients are all healthy. It also comes in a reasonable packaging and size is just perfect for my little one. Im happy with this.

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

My baby nephews (age 1 & 2) love it as snacks bite. Most babies love this fruity combination (strawberry, apple, banana, mango - this one has 2) . The resealable package also offers easy storage. Even though this brand is cheaper, I think the quality is just as great. Highly recommended.

Posted on Feb 6, 2022

My baby really love them. Im giving her 1 time per day 5-7 ps. Just to make her happy. Sure i also tested and it's nice even for me . Definitely will be keep ordering.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

My baby absolutely loves this products. I’m very happy with quality of it. Only safe ingredients for babies. Great taste and size for the babies hand. Packaging is very comfortable to take with u for a walk.

Posted on May 30, 2022

My daughter loves it and me too. they are very tasty and comparing to other brands this is the one with less ingredients and sugar. Love that it comes with probiotics

Posted on May 12, 2022

best safest food for babies. no sugar added, no nasties. one of the best brands. my big one loves it. been hooked for their no added sugar n nasties even since first purchase. happy it's back in stock!

Posted on Mar 30, 2022

Can imagine why kids like it - I as an (old!) adult can't stop eating the little drops! The sour sweet taste almost makes it addictive. Yet you won't feel guilty eating a lot as it's a healthy snack!

Posted on May 1, 2022

Good size for toddlers. Taste good. My kids and I cannot stop eating this. Yummy!