Page 1 - Reviews - Beekeeper's Naturals, B. Powered, Superfood Honey, 4.4 oz (125 g) - iHerb
US

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

The honey tastes amazing and reminded me the honey my grandma had in Ukraine. It is extremely sweet though and there is no way I could eat a whole teaspoon, so I was eating half. If you eat fruit throughout the day and the one teaspoon of honey, that might be too much sugar already. Just something to consider. Did not notice any difference, for example in energy levels, but I would buy it again. I believe this size is good to buy for the first time to see whether you like it or not and if you gave any reactions to the honey. Otherwise. it's a small size and it makes sense to buy the bigger jar that they have.

777efffd-2eef-499c-86e2-d6070fac51de
Posted on Nov 3, 2021

I always give one tea spoon to my kids when they feel like their getting cold. it seems like it works:) besides It tastes good. It is a bit too liquid compare to what I have experienced before with an other brand though. I don't know if it means something about the product.

Posted on Mar 30, 2022

The bottle is much smaller than I thought. I don’t mind the slightly bitter taste but I need to add more or mix with other honey before I can feel the sweetness. It is a little hard to mix in with water. But it is a good one to have at home when one is feeling under the weather.

Posted on Sep 20, 2021

It has an acquire taste to it, but after a couple tries you get used to it. Just started using this type of honey supplement in my diet so I bought the small jar. Its too early to tell if it does much, but I do notice a little more energy in the morning.

Posted on Sep 12, 2021

Had dry cough for more than a month and no meds could help. But once I started to eat a teaspoon of royal jelly everyday, I've felt better and recovered in a week.

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

An excellent mix with controlled ingredients, the taste is fantastic. i am not a big fan of honey and mixtures according to my experience this is the best

Posted on Mar 3, 2022

Lovely petite package, it has natural ingredients from nature's best pollinators bees, I love the taste and the smell is not bad. I am hoping to get the benefits of anti-inflammatory, anti- microbial qualities to boost my immunity

Posted on Dec 16, 2021

Not too sweet, so no artificial sugar added, smells like a real natural honey. I add about one tea spoon of it to my hot tea. Packaging is okay, easy to open, and no leaking.

Posted on Oct 31, 2021

I first heard of this product through a podcast and I must say, I'm so happy about buying it. I love the grainy texture and having it in my tea.

Posted on Oct 8, 2021

Decided to add royal jelly to my health routine. Heard so many benefits so I am taking a teaspoon of it daily every morning. Glass packaging and tastes great.