US

4.9
Based on 2,684 Ratings
2,501
Posted on Nov 26, 2022

Bluebonnet will not disappoint you. Great quality and ingredients. The dosage is good and nice taste. We don't get enough from the sun so what better way than this liquid vitamin d which is quickly absorbed in your body. Helps build your immunity and strengthen your bones.

Posted on Nov 12, 2022

These drops make it easy to take Vit D and it keep my levels at a good level. Highly recommend for someone who doesn't like to take tablets. The flavour is good too.

Posted on May 11, 2022

I bought the 2000IU bottle and my levels went up a lot and quickly. To manage my dosage better - I switched back to the 1000IU so that I can control how much I’m getting. It’s easy to get in an extra or two!

Posted on Sep 10, 2021

This is a great product for D deficiency. high potency and easy to take and absorb. a few drops on spoon to ingest with easy. really helped with Vitamin D deficiency. Especially helpful to boost immune system. Works very well for especially for people who prefers not wanting to (or cannot) spend much time in the sun.

Posted on Jan 31, 2021

These liquid drops were recommended by my Doctor. Most people are vitamin D insufficient and the drops are the easiest way for our bodies to absorb Vitamin D. (Should also take right before or after eating some fatty foods as that will also increase absorption) My kids don't mind these at all and so easy to just drop a few on their tongues. I love that this brand doesn't have glycerin. I am always happy with the quality and ingredients of the Bluebonnet brand

Posted on Dec 16, 2020

This dose is good for children or pale skinned individuals who expose their skin frequently to the sun. Dark skinned individuals and those who are obese need at least 5000 I.U. unless they sun bathe every day in nothing but a G-string and live close to the equator.

Posted on Nov 5, 2022

vitamin drops and citrus flavor, very pleasant taste and very convenient to take

Posted on Oct 27, 2022

Pleasant citrus taste. I am going to submit the tests soon, I hope that this product will have raised my vitamin D level.

Posted on Oct 20, 2022

I like Bluebonnet products. This liquid vitamin D drops have very good composition and quality. Useful package. Effect is good. Citrus taste is ok

Posted on Oct 16, 2022

Taste good! Quick and easy. The quality is good. I prefer drops then pill form.