US

Based on 8,822 Ratings
7,731
Posted on Jul 25, 2022
6,631

The Quality is very good. The package is beautiful. My mother in low couldn't sleep because of the pain in her legs. But after using this product the pain has gone away. The ingredients are great.

Posted on Jan 20, 2023

This stuff actually works. Magnesium helps me fall asleep and stay asleep, I wake up better rested, B6 calms my nerves. After you start taking it, it starts working in a couple of days, so the quality must be good. The size of capsules is not small, but that does not bother me. Love it and will continue buying it.

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Jan 12, 2023
1,598

Magnesium 400 mg and vitamin B6 in vegetarian capsules from Bluebonnet contain reactive magnesium aspartate and magnesium oxide, as well as vitamin B6 in the form of pyridoxin hydrochloride. Magnesium — is a mineral that is crucial for energy generation and metabolism, muscle reduction, transmission of nerve impulses and bone metabolism, and in combination with vitamin B6, it can be useful for maintaining heart and nerve health, as well as for stress relief.

Posted on Dec 2, 2022

Vitamin B6 is involved in the regulation of the metabolism of the nervous system, helps the absorption of magnesium. Magnesium B6 is effective for magnesium deficiency in the body, manifested in sleep disorders, irritability, fatigue, pain and muscle spasms. It also contributes to the healthy course of pregnancy and the harmonious development of the fetus.

Posted on Nov 15, 2022

The best quality product for calming I have purchased on iherb. The ingredients are magnesium and vitamin b6. Have got it for my parents for more then 1 year. My mom see the improvement of her sleep and muscle tension. Good size, well packaged product. I will definitely get it again.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

It's really a great product. Completely unscented which was a nice surprise, sometimes the unscented ones still have a lingering smell. It also cleans very well! Mainly use it in the bathroom. Also love that it's pet friendly so we have no more issues with our pet. The only thing is sometimes the spray is so strong that it can drip but that's not a big or serious problem.

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

I love this product mainly because the magnesium helps with my digestion and also B6 is crucial in lowering histamine, which I have histamine intolerance, and it's very good - I can't possibly eat only low histamine foods so this is a wonderful product that really helps me stay off the daily antihistamines - which don't even work as well - I take one am and one pm and so far I've been able to definitely have less tearing and sneezing and all forms of allergy attacks - and I'm pretty much allergic to everything, mold in particular, but I do a lot of gardening and the outdoors can really destroy me so this is a great find .....

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

Magnesium is a vital element that is found in all tissues of the body and is necessary for the normal functioning of cells, participates in most metabolic reactions. In particular, it participates in the regulation of the transmission of nerve impulses and in muscle contraction. I had such a period in my life when I felt disgusting, my spine and joints ached, I had high blood pressure, I was constantly tormented by insomnia, my legs constantly interfered with me, as it seemed that ten kilograms were hanging on them... After taking these pills, you feel like you were born again. It’s a good quality. No side effects, the packaging, size are normal and the price is good, efficiency.

Posted on Aug 10, 2022