US
4.6

4.6
Posted on Mar 25, 2022

I allergic to fish so I avoid taking Omega 3 from any fish product. This one works well for me. I used it for sometime.

803cda91-cfb6-40b2-b9a5-f8b4dd783b1e
Posted on Jan 27, 2023

I love this omega supplement so much! No aftertaste like fish oils and I just feel balanced when taking it consistently, which I have for years with a few periods where I forgot to reorder and I just felt a little sluggish and not as clear-headed (I have ADHD).

Posted on Nov 26, 2022

Easy to consume. Size is manageable. Bought this as a multivitamin to supplement my diet, liked that it has other ingredients like evening primrose and flax so I don’t need to buy/take additional pills. Comvenient!

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

I like to have my Omega's in order. With this supplement you get a balanced imputed of Omega's that the body needs. It benefits the heart and the brain. Apparently it helps lower cholesterol and inflammation. Great! And this is a good company as well!

Posted on Sep 26, 2021

Love the quality of these Capsules. I have been looking for a product with plant based Omega's, since I am a vegetarian. These ingredients are great and organic. I've been using this for two weeks now, but I really can't tell, if it makes a big difference for my wellbeeing. But it is hard to tell, of course.

Posted on May 27, 2022

Great quality, you feel the benefits of taking good Omega

Posted on Dec 31, 2022

no negatives good size a little large but manageable to swallow ,no bad breath taken for a few weeks well packaged.

Posted on Dec 5, 2022

The product is very good and I will order again

Posted on Nov 10, 2022

I like the ingredients, no fish oils, and quality seems good as well as quantity for the price.