US

4.9
Based on 1,210 Ratings
1,082
Posted on Nov 10, 2022

My grandson, age 4, loved the taste of this vitamin D. We gave it to him as a supplement during the winter months so that it would help him stay healthy. Bluebonnet seems to have quality products with good ingredients. Vitamin D is a benefit to the body's immune system.

Posted on Oct 16, 2022

These are the best vitamin D3 chewables around. They are made with natural ingredients, taste good, and come in a nice glass bottle. No plastic. Great quality. Great, clean product that sets the bar high.

Posted on Oct 10, 2022

My little daughter absolutely loved them – great taste! I liked the contents. Now we have switched to a multivitamin complex, but if you are searching for a good Vitamin D – here's one.

Posted on Sep 8, 2022

My kids (ages 9 and 6) love the fruity taste. (But don't worry - it's not like you're giving your kids sugar.) There are 90 in the container, and I would be fine if it had some more but definitely shouldn't be less.

Posted on Oct 9, 2021

I love that i found a chewable vitamin d for my toddler. He resists taking the drops and is deficient so needed to take vitamin d. He likes the taste and asks for them every day. I have ordered them again and love how easy it makes giving him his vitamins. I also love that it is made with whole foods.

Posted on Nov 4, 2022

My kids love its taste! They even remind me every day that they need to take one

they are nice and tasty, but dosage is too low even for a baby. my kids take 1-2000iu

Posted on Oct 29, 2022

Very good quality and taste. Easy to use. Great for boosting immunity.

Posted on Oct 20, 2022

Tiny and easy for the kids to eat. My little ones love them.

Posted on Sep 6, 2022

Taste great! Kids love the cute shapes and it’s wholefood