Page 1 - Reviews - Bob's Red Mill, Brownie Mix, Made with Almond Flour, Grain Free, 12 oz (340 g) - iHerb
US

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

I say this is the best brownie, it taste good , it use good quality and gluten free ingredient. The recipe is easy to follow. Those who are strictly on diet, still can have tiny serving to fulfill your craving. It is the right size and composition to bake for 6-8 people.

733b6ebb-a06d-4324-abfc-958c19bd5cad
Posted on Nov 30, 2021

The instruction was easy to follow. The taste was good, maybe I am just use to eat sweet brownies that is why I can just say the taste was good. But if you are health concious, this is for you. Am i gonna recommend this to anyone? Yes. Is the price is right? Yes absolutely right.

f8caf5bd-3275-4614-a341-156201d75f41
fb485c2b-efc4-483c-ad4a-1a8de0abdcb9
Posted on Sep 25, 2021

I LOVE this mix... just as I expected since I am rarely let down with Bob's Red Mill mixes. I will definitely buy it again! If you read the reviews and notice there are so many different opinions on if these are fudgy or not, rest assured that the instructions on the back of the bag include how much time it will take to bake for fudgy style or more cakey style brownies. So don't worry! They will turn out exactly how YOU like them!

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

This brownie mix made a truly decadent batch of brownies. Fair warning, to use the whole mix takes a huge amount of butter or oil (I was shocked--maybe I just don't make brownies often enough to know). I ended up using half butter and half coconut oil, and the result was incredible--gooey and delicious. It might just be my little oven, but it took longer to bake through than stated on the package. I love that it is full of all the nutrients of almonds as it is made with almond flour--I don't think anyone would guess, unless they notice that it doesn't have any of the dryness that typical flour brownies sometimes have. This is truly a mix to bring out for special occasions.

Posted on May 9, 2022

I made these for friends. Although I prefer other brownie mixes, my friends loved this. It came out more cake like, thick and spongy like. I usually like the more chewy style. I would still be willing to buy because it was a hit with friends but it would be better if the price was a little better.

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

I like Bobs red mill products and found these brownies a little to moist and the package a bit small. but the taste was very good! I will buy this again since I do like the grain free aspect of them and very quick and easy to make. But if you would like alot of brownies...find a brand that has a bigger package.

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

Tastes as good as the ones i make on my own. Saves me a lot of time to get healthy brownies by just using the mix. But, i would not use coconut oil , as suggested un the recipe, as not many would like the taste. If you want brownies and cannot take gluten , this is a good choice.

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

Trusted brand. Looking forward to baking up some brownies. Update: These brownies have a really deep, dark chocolate flavor. This batch came out a bit more cakey than fudgy. The initial oven temperature may have been too high. We lined the pan with parchment to prevent sticking. My family enjoyed these thoroughly. Update #2: Better to bake at a lower temperature. Our oven sets in 5 C increments so we baked another batch at 160 C for 25 minutes. After letting them cool, this batch of brownies was less caky.

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

So easy to prepare.It tastes so good.I really like chocolate cakes and I don't need to worry about the calorie.The quality is great with healthy ingredients.

Posted on May 28, 2022

A delicious tasty paleo friendly treat, such a great product! So easy to make, the size of the serving is what I would expect and it's such an easy recipe. I add some vanilla extract to boost the flavour. Cant complain!