US
4.7

4.7
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Dec 1, 2022
Excellent oat bran hot cereal!

I love hot cereal and I am glad I purchased this one. Organic high fiber oat bran, very easy to make. You can boil for a few minutes, make it in microwave or I just pour boiling water in the bowl and let it sit in it for a moment. Add some fruits, seeds and yogurt and you have got lovely filling breakfast.

dfeb7bcb-96e2-4412-a946-51037feb08a7
84d04102-edbf-4e06-98c1-27a46ca28819
a0307cd2-8b40-4dc3-8147-c157bbe40228
Posted on Nov 7, 2022

Wonderful organic breakfast alternative to cold cereal or oatmeal for a warm winter morning! The fiber content and quality are high. This can be added to smoothies too for extra fiber and nutrition and will be more filling to last throughout the morning without getting hungry. It has many other trace minerals I've researched it. A little goes a long way. I add raw organic honey or maple syrup and sometimes a spoon of protein powder.

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

Excellent quality oat bran . Got a nutty taste . Bought because of digestive issues and it works really well. I mix it with almond milk and add chocolate or fruit . And for best result I add a table spoon of chia seed and flaxseed powder . Really fulfilling, so you don’t crave for snack during the day.

Posted on Aug 25, 2022

Posted on Aug 24, 2022

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

This is a great fiber. I have added it to my protein balls that I eat for snacks. I put some in my smoothies, oat meal, pancake batter, and my biscuits. It is resistant starch which our gut loves. The benefits are numerous. I can always trust Bob's Red Mill for quality. One ingredient.

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

Got this for a hot cereal alternative. Has much of an oatmeal flavor but smoother texture. I definitely don’t listen to directions because it came out way too thick! Use less of the oat bran if you want a thinner cereal. I add some spices and maple syrup and it’s great! Love the extra protein in breakfast

Posted on May 17, 2022

These are awesome. One of the main benefits is that it cooks in the microwave in 2 minutes so you can easily make a quick and healthy breakfast of one serving. I also use these in vegan bean balls as a binder. The taste is awesome and Bob's is always high quality.

Posted on Feb 1, 2023

We love Bob's Red Mill products. The products are high quality and we incorporate the Oat Bran in our breakfast or use it as an ingredient for cookies especially bc of the health benefits. I also love the resealable packaging.

Posted on Nov 29, 2022

Slightly chewy and goes really well with walnuts, raisins, cinnamon & nutmeg with a touch of maple syrup. Make w/almond, soy or regular milk instead of water.