Page 1 - Reviews - Bob's Red Mill, Quick Cooking Rolled Oats, 32 oz (907 g) - iHerb
US

Posted on May 12, 2022

Best brand of rolled oats. I keep these in stock all the time. Quality is really good compared to Quaker Oats that have husk in it that gets caught in my throat. I never find husk or anything wrong with this brand. The ziploc for packaging is great, keeps it fresh till the end which is about 2 weeks of eating every morning. Can’t recommend it enough.

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

i love everything that comes from this brand. the quality of the ingredients here is great, the size, use, and package are all top notch. good for breakfast, or a snack or any meal. taste is also very pleasant, but bland as most oats are so best to add something that you want for flavor. thanks :) please give a thumbs up if this helped you!

Posted on Dec 20, 2021

I love oats. It's healthy, nutritious and gluten free. I mostly use it for my baking. This time I purchased with Bob's Red Mill. It's very successful for my baking. I believe it would give you good breakfast or snacks. It's quick cooking oats so it's easy to use in variety purposes. I already used half of it for my baking. I'd like to recommend it!

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

My husband slow cooks himself a pot every day along with soaked raw almonds that are pureed. I use it in baking instead of flour. I don't grind it down or anything, just use it as is. (This is not fancy baking, but very wholesome....)

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

I have bought the whole rolled ones too but wanted to try this one as it allows for quick cooking. I could put it in an insulated mugs overnight and have it as breakfast. Love the ingredients.

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

Better for making pie crust than the old fashioned one. This is my go to brand for baking. The see through package makes it trust worthy. you get what you see.

Posted on Nov 8, 2021

Great quality oats at a very good price. Used it for overnight oat and for a quick oatmeal porridge. My kids love it with just honey.

Posted on Jan 24, 2022

Well received and fast delivery within 3 days. Value for money from offer

ca3594ad-35be-48db-8e94-105d6b64cdfe
Posted on Oct 10, 2021

I have buying this a lot!! So nice and worth it

Posted on Sep 27, 2021

Great quality! We use for smoothies and baking as well.