US
4.6

4.6
Posted on Mar 14, 2022
Great for mosquito bites

The gel I used to use for mosquito bites was discontinued, so I had to find a replacement product. I ended up trying this one, and it works great! The tube's size is a lot larger than I was expecting, so it will last you a long time, making it a great value. The citronella smell is pleasant and not too strong or overwhelming.

Posted on Sep 21, 2022

This stuff really works! We live in the northeast where bugs are a plenty. This has really helped my kids mosqito bites to not itch. It has a cooling effect when you first apply, so i do blow on it for them (kids are young) but it helps tremendously! This is our new go-to for bug bites. Iherb had the best price I could find! Good scent too!

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

I got two big mosquito bites 2 days ago. That evening I applied this gel on my skin but I still felt very itchy. The following day I applied a few more times and the swelling and itchy 50 percent subsided. I will keep on applying on my skin till the symptoms gone.

Posted on Dec 23, 2022
1,242

I received the product well. Thank you for the fast and accurate delivery. I will promote a lot around cheap and high-quality products. thank you

Posted on Dec 18, 2022

It takes a few minutes but this cream is effective and the itch disappears after a few minutes. I only need to use it once after applying to mosquito bite so it is good value. last a while.

Posted on Dec 16, 2022

Have been using this product for years and swear it's the best for stopping the itch of bug bites. Great smell, soothing, and since you only need a small dab, it lasts forever.

Posted on Oct 23, 2022

If you forget to put on bug-balm & get bitten, use this afterwards to soothe your bites. It dries quickly, which is good. Apply 2-3 layers. It does not stain clothing. Always take a tube when traveling. You'll be glad you did.

Posted on May 19, 2022

I've been using this for years. Just a dab on an insect bite will erase the itching. It's also great for allergic rashes. One tube lasts many years!

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

A First Time User Of This Product And So Very Pleasantly Surprised With Its Quick Acting And Effective, It Works, I Will Purchase This Product Again.