Page 1 - Reviews - Boiron, Coffea, Sleep Aid, Meltaway Pellets, 30 C, 3 Tubes, 80 Pellets Each - iHerb
US

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

As I am aging, it's hard to find sleep supplements which can address anxiety. I trust this homeopathy brand and like the packaging of three vials. The composition is natural. I am now sleeping like a baby thanks to all the natural ingredients of high quality. I just love this sleep aid!

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

Really effective! My mind is usually more active at night, and one of the reasons why I can't sleep is because I can't seem to shut it off. So this helps a lot, I've used it during times when it's 4am and I still can't sleep. I have to say that this is more effective for me than taking Melatonin. Melatonin actually breaks my sleeping pattern, however with this one, I'm sound asleep and refreshed in the morning as if I had a full sleep cycle.

Posted on Nov 5, 2021

I decided to put these next to my bedside and anytime I feel it’s a bit too late to be up, I’d put these pellets in my mouth. I like that they are tiny pellets and they dissolve quickly in my mouth so I won’t have to worry about chocking on them while trying to go to sleep. I like that the container lets you out just enough pellets by turning them around- so not too much pellets will come out all at once. Thanks!

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

I ordered these to try as I was not sleeping at the beginning of January, found it very hard to wind down when I got into bed, like I felt wired all the time. I take these when I feel like that’s happening and it really does chill me out, and I sleep deeply once I fall asleep. I don’t feel groggy or off the next day either, the bumper pack is great value too!

Posted on Dec 28, 2021

I bought this for my mom in Indonesia. Delivery was so fast! Free shipping because I met the min. purchase. She said it helps her to sleep tight for few hours longer than not having it. This meltaway is good for her because she can't gulp any tablet with water. This one melts fast and tastes almost nothing

Posted on Jun 27, 2022

Good quality homeopathy for sleeplessness. I've yet to find any supplement that works without fail, but this is always handy to have around. Love the natural ingredients, no taste, and easy to take in the middle of the night. Nice to find this package with multiple vials instead of having to purchase them singly.

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

Helped me fall asleep when I was anxious about school and my relationships. Helps with the anxiety spirals. A little too sweet in my opinion, but it's okay. The package is really nice for the distribution of the pellets (they are very small!). Taste is good. Works as a good relief of stress ruminations.

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

This homeopathic remedy is the best thing I have ever taken and really works! I have serious sleeping issues as my mind often goes into overdrive at night thinking about things. Now I take this and I go to sleep!

Posted on Oct 28, 2021

I cannot recommend this enough! If you’ve been “shed” on- you might have trouble sleeping, and your brain feels like it’s pingponging between 10000 thoughts- 5 little tablets and within minutes you can feel the calm and focus, and will drift off to sleep!

Posted on Jul 5, 2021

I try to avoid drugs and have given up on many natural sleep aides in the past. Theses are easy to take and effective. They can get you thru the night or you can pop a few more if you wake up.