Page 1 - Reviews - Bonne Maman, Intense Blueberry Fruit Spread, 8.2 oz (235 g) - iHerb
US
Rosy
Posted on Feb 14, 2022

Love this fruit spread! It tastes remarkably less sweet than ordinary jams. This French spread has only natural ingredients with blueberries being it's first ingredient and not sugar. It tastes really good but not as thick as other jams. I add it to my plain yogurt and on toast and love it.

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

Intense blueberry fruit spread is a delight of jam, lots of fruit inside. Spread on a slice of toast or just eat with a spoon

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

Bonne Maman produces high-quality products with a rich taste based on old recipes. I like this spread but it comes in a small size which leaves me willing to buy it again.

Posted on Aug 11, 2021

Top notch blueberry fruit spread stuff here. I have tried the apricot and strawberry as well. All are great but this is my favorite. This is full of fruit with intense flavor. Ideally, jar would be bigger because it gets eaten quickly.

Posted on Jul 21, 2021

I love that this has less sugar than the original kind!

Posted on Jul 1, 2021

It has a great blueberry flavor without being overly sweet.

Posted on May 2, 2022

Disappointed. I love this brand and have bought many jars of their regular jelly over the years. When I saw intense, I thought it would be a stronger and "intense" flavor. It is okay, but nothing special.

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

good product very tasty really i like't....but it very small jar

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

I love this brand! This type has less sugar and tastes great.

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

Appreciated the high quality and strong flavor of this blueberry spread.