Page 1 - Reviews - BPI Sports, High Potency Immune Support, 60 Capsules - iHerb
US

Posted on Dec 30, 2021

I am so glad that iHerb continues to sell this product from BPI because very few retailers can seem to get it in stock. Even the manufacturer has it sold out for months. This is one of the best immune supports on the market and contains all the basic ingredients for a well-balanced immune support. Plus, the quality and price is outstanding for a supplement that gives so many benefits in maintaining a strong immune system. Average size capsule that is easy to swallow. iHerb is the best place to buy this. Hope this review helps for those who may be comparing.

Posted on Jan 19, 2022

I love this product.. it has all the right ingredients in one capsule so convenient easy to take.....the price is equally affordable...I really feel so much better taking this on a daily basis.

9370af75-a4fe-441c-ad20-8edaddf651dd
Posted on Aug 30, 2021

My hubby and I first purchased the immune support at the local vitamin store in 2020. Then, we went on line to purchase the BPI. Our friends are now taking this product and they began about 7 or 8 months ago. We talked about how we feel this is helping us to stay well. We will continue to take this supplement as long as Iherb has it online.

Posted on Jan 15, 2022

I have been using the Immune Support for over a year and will not be without it. I have autoimmune issues and feel this product supports my immune system well. This is the only formula that has this combination of ingredients anywhere.

Posted on Nov 20, 2021

These have become so hard to find. So glad I found them here. Not many companies offer supplements that have these all in one. This is definitely great immune support. I hope they keep these in stock. Love these.

Posted on Jul 20, 2021

I'm over sixty, never got COVID (so far). Heard Fox News anchor suggest as effective support product for your Immune System at start of Lockdowns and have taken ever since. Yes I did get a Pfizer two shot vaccine when available to my age group. Yeah science!!!

Posted on Jul 15, 2021

When I was diagnosed with a Vit D deficiency, I looked for a supplement that didn't require 4+ tablets a day. When I found this product, I knew it was the one for me...has lots of Vit D, Vit C and very importantly, Zinc.

Posted on Nov 27, 2021

Excellent mix of vitamins for fighting Covid. This immune support cocktail combines the mix of supplements my medical professionals consider very important in improving my ability to combat infectious diseases like Covid and I feel more confident knowing I can tack actions to help insure my health is up to the task of meeting today's health risks. Buying this popular product can be difficult as it is often out of stock at some providers, however, my experience with iherb has been superb -- they not only had it in stock but they had a great price and their quick shipping of a quality product was top notch. The perfect ingredients and great service will insure I return to iherb for future refills.

Posted on May 9, 2021

This product has been a huge reason my husband has stated healthy during the pandemic. He is a frontline worker and has had 8 co-workers test positive for the virus. He has not had so much as a sniffle and hasn’t missed any time from work. If you have to be exposed to a lot of public contact this is a great product to boost your immune system.

Posted on Feb 5, 2022

I take this because I have an autoimmune issue and this works great for keeping my immune system up. I highly recommend.