Page 1 - Reviews - California Gold Nutrition, FOODS - Organic Paprika, Ground, 19 oz (538 g) - iHerb
US
Posted on May 23, 2022

I haven’t tried this yet but I’m already satisfied with the service, will come back with more info once I’ve done some taste tests! I do think this will go great with potatos on the airfryer. Arrived very fast in Rio, Brazil, and I wasn’t charged any additional taxes. Please like it if I helped you in any way! 👍🏻🥰 thanks

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

Packaging is a clear bottle for ease of view. It would be nice to have it in glass bottle but plastic bottle won't break if you happen to drop it. Sweet note of paprika and great taste. Great for seasoning and cooking as it is finely ground. The bottle comes with rotating lid for ease of pouring or sprinkle. To seal in the freshness, I use it with spoon by resealing the paper lid that comes with the product.

Posted on Nov 19, 2021

Simply put, full of flavor, fresh, fairly strong, etc. Being from an Eastern European, Polish, Belarusian family, I can attest to the quality, having cooked with Paprika for decades, and eaten it. It doesn't happen to taste exactly like the Paprikas I've had sent from certain other countries, however. Sweet though, and not smoked, which is often the only kind I have found in most stores.

Posted on May 23, 2022

Quality organic spice in a very convenient package. The advantage is that the packaging can be reused. I took half the price from the brand promotion. The taste is as expected. Excellent taste and smell. These days I used to recipe with roast lamb.

StazFoods
Posted on Jun 16, 2022

Great addition to iHERB own brand line to have spices! The package is quite small (smaller than Simply Organic brand spices) and the jar is plastic, so maybe best for refilling glass or metal spice rack jars. The taste is great and the spice is easy to use, no issues with quality!

Posted on May 8, 2022

I hesitated to purchase this because it wasn't smoked, which is what I had grown accustomed to. Not disappointed, as it is quite robust and flavorful in its own right. It's big, but I paprika everything these days, so I'll burn through it pretty quickly. And organic. Excellent product!

Posted on May 6, 2022

It’s quite a big bottle. The lid has two flaps, one side has sprinkler holes, the other side is half rounded for tipping out content. The soft plastic bottle may not last long. Was hoping to reuse the bottle for refills. The spice is nonetheless of high quality, fresh and aromatic. Use it to spice up any recipes and add color and flavour to dishes.

Posted on May 4, 2022

Quality of the paprika is great and taste superb, I use for my soup and pasta, package is great, recipe for great and healthy food , serving any dish with it makes the taste better, ingredients and composition are excellent lots of benefits for the food. Totally love the item and hope my review helps

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

I haven't started using this yet, but from the look of the product, it is nicely packed and come in a decent size. The jar is plastic as opposed to glass but I have no issue with this given its price. I like this product because it is extremely affordable while beign organic. Now Foods is a brand that I just keep coming back to for its quality and price.

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

It's practically perfect paprika, just the way it should be! It smells delicious, tastes intense, and it is so colorful! The paprika is ground quite finely, yet clean, with no foreign particles. It also tastes great in the dish and gives it a special flavor. Paprika is a spice that should always be in the house, as it can be used in any dish. The size of the package is excellent, with a handy metal lid for dosing. The only thing I would have wished for is glass packaging, not that soft plastic.