Page 1 - Reviews - California Gold Nutrition, Liposomal Vitamin D3, 125 mcg (5,000 IU), 30 Packets (5.0 ml) - iHerb
US

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

Most vitamin D3 gets packaged in soft gel capsules or powdered capsules. I tried this one as I read that liquid absorbs best into our system. The product is very promising. But I also haven’t had any major colds since Covid. Perhaps this product helped. But it’s also a little messy! Prepare to have yellow-greenish gooey liquid oozing out of the sachet after cutting it open.

Posted on May 27, 2022

This is a good product. High dosage, high quality, high price. You must take it only with k2 mk7 and this fact do it many expansive prise.

Posted on May 26, 2022

High dosage. Good form of vit D. For this dose you need from vit k2 mk7. Too many expensive.

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

It is a good product

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

Good for health

Posted on Feb 25, 2022

Very good product

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

Auto-translated from Korean

Every time I had a health check-up, I was told that my vitamin D level was low, but after taking this product for a few days and measuring it again, it doesn't say that. It tastes good, and I take one pack a day and it's great for replenishing my vitamin D!

Posted on Feb 16, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

After hearing that liposomes are the easiest to absorb vitamin C, it's been a while since I switched from tablets. I've been changing the product for several years, but I like this product the most. Drinking twice in the morning and evening near the end of the year, when overtime is heavy, makes the morning easier. I will continue to do so.

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

I drink intensively for several days when I feel like I have a cold and I don't want to feel tired. I feel that it is also effective in preventing deterioration of rough skin and mouth ulcer. I drink alcohol, so I try to prevent a hangover. It is said that it is effective in promoting and supporting metabolism, so I feel that the good condition when drinking this is not a mistake. Is the package notched? It is inconvenient that there is no such thing and it cannot be torn by hand. The taste is better than the reply cell, but it's usually insanely unpleasant, so I'm likely to vomit occasionally.

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

I have been buying it for a long time so as not to run out as much as possible. The price is quite high at 3000 yen or more per month, but Japanese products are more expensive and I drink them every morning with the feeling of a talisman.