US

1,504
Pedakova
Posted on Mar 17, 2022
IFOS certified

The product is rated as 5 🌟 based on the classification of IFOS. Each star is given after confirmed compliance with international standards for fish oil (each batch goes through confirmatory testing). Contaminants commonly detected in fish oil omega-3 supplements: Total PCBs (Polychlorinated Biphenyls); Dioxins and Furans; Dioxin-Like PCBs; Mercury; Lead; Inorganic Arsenic; Cadmium Why are these chemicals found in fish oil in the first place? They enter the environment from industrial activity and persist for a long time, bioaccumulating in large fatty fish. This means that oil derived from these fish could contain too-high concentrations of contaminants. There’s no way to tell if your supplement is contaminated just by looking at it, or even by reading the label (companies typically only have to show testing documentation to sell legally, and there’s no guarantee of accuracy or legitimacy). Only laboratory testing can tell you for certain.

6f9f629e-0e93-4fd4-a52b-2138a10e6aca
Posted on Jan 15, 2023

i think, this item is best quality all of omega3. the ratio of epa and dha is also good for me. I heared, rtg omega use at a rate high in our body. and it has no saturated fat . im 61years old women in menopause. i warried cholesterol problme. my daugher, doctor recommend this item.

1ee0fb51-8ae2-443d-8e14-2760c7cdc732
Posted on Nov 17, 2022

It's been half a month since I ate fish oil for the first time! The quality is very good, I saw that the ingredients are more than 80%, and it is already considered high-quality fish oil~ I think this product is really good, and the arrival is quite fast, and I will continue to eat it!

5fa9e807-cb3d-4be3-ac88-b98a46de43ca
Posted on Nov 11, 2022

Best quality fish oil! Package arrived in Bulgaria faster than announced in the order. I certainly recommend this omega to anyone who wants to have a healthier mind and body. I have had hair loss that has greatly reduced since taking this omega, it also helps me a lot in the fight against problem skin.

cea1cf9e-6b9e-4c4f-9da6-1e749431b142
86d4967d-5aac-4314-aca2-fbef06157588
b85190f3-5ce3-4898-9b53-705f55196961
Posted on Jul 2, 2022

I have been taking these for years. I bought these for my parents too. They were taking Viva Natural previously and the price has been increasing. This is very value for money and it has no fishy smell or taste It contains higher percentage of omega 3, DHA and EPA when compared to other brands. My health screening result come out with higher level of HDL cholesterol. Will definitely continue to take this. Highly recommended!!

bb7b4d42-49a6-413d-9a4f-c3c87629c45d
Posted on Jun 25, 2022

These EPA/DHA softgels contain 480 mg of EPA and 320 mg of DHA in triglyceride form. Most fish oils on the market come in the ethyl ester form, while these softgels are in the triglyceride form. There is currently a dearth of research on the advantages of the triglyceride form implying greater bioavailability (one study showing short-term advantages of the triglyceride form and one study in dyslipidemic subjects). Overall, not enough evidence to convince me to continue taking this triglyceride form. I have switched back to California Gold's regular EPA/DHA products.

197a58ab-af65-493d-9184-d9a1c3c78f26
2,794

I tried this product when my health came to the brink of collapse. It helped me regain my strength, self-confidence and a lot more. I had no idea what was wrong with me for so long. My body had lost energy, I was weak and in pain practically all the time. My wife did not really want to hear about it when she heard from my friends

2,436

I think this review is a little long, but I am going to work on improving it. Can't believe the supplements I see advertised in ultra-glamorous fashion on tv. But you are really getting at something for an amazingly low price. To me, that makes all the difference in the world.

6,308

I'm a huge fan of this vitamin. It works really well and helps me maintain my health, mood, and quality of life. I've noticed a significant improvement in the overall quality of my life since taking it. I would recommend this product to anyone who wants to improve their health, mood, and well-being!