US

4.7
Based on 1,563 Ratings
1,225
Posted on Sep 16, 2022
Excellent! I have weakness in my eyes..

I ordered these capsules because I have a weakness in the eyes and at the same time my sister has a weakness in memory, Krill oil is widely known as a bioactive source of omega-3 acids. The omega-3 phospholipids and astaxanthin in krill oil help support heart, brain, eye and liver health. So we take these capsules. We really hope that these capsules will help us, as other California Golden Nutrition products have helped us, and we have seen the benefits. Thank you iHerb!

93d581e9-85d2-4227-bb9b-d7c0a99e614b
71febccb-e796-4667-b1fb-3f841f842829
d483c83c-0e45-487b-a285-fc634fe6a23b

Fish oil is one of those supplements that can benefit every one of us. I think that fish oil along with a high quality multivitamin is the minimum most of us should be taking, even if in excellent health already. I rotate between this Premium Krill Oil and the pharmaceutical grade of fish oil made by the same company. Both seem to work well and I have no preference. This one is a little pricier so if you’re on a budget, I think California Gold’s Fish Oil 800 is an excellent alternative.

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

I'm using the California Gold Nutrition (CGN) Premium Krill Oil based on Aker Superba2/SUPERBABoost for some time and I would definitely recommend this product. Before switching to the CGN Superba2/SUPERBAboost products I was using CGN Antarctic Krill which is based on the RIMFROST Antarctic Krill Oil. The RIMFROST product smells a little bit weird and artificial, while it is extremely important to me to have a pure, natural product which is processed as less as possible . The Aker based products have a completely neutral smell, no aftertaste and it seems a higher quality product to me (and they call it the "Premium Krill Oil" line of CGN). The price/quality ratio of this product is great.

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

Good quality krill oil. I take it with astaxanthin to import absorption. It’s hard to notice an immediate benefit with this kind of supplement, but the research data is there so I think it’s working and probably worth the investment. The package is fine, no bad smell or aftertaste.

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

Stops aches and pains. Great for aching bones. I have been typing for years and these 100% help. If I misss these for two days the pain comes back. Expensive however worth every single penny. They are large but I have never had a problem swallowing tablets. Appart from helping aching bones it makes for great skin, good hair and sparkling white eyes. Love this product.

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

My daughter has hyperthyroid and I bought this for anti-inflammatory and dry eye. She used to take fish oil but has not noticeable help with her dry eyes. After taking this krill oil she feels much better with her eyes which are no more too dry. Her hyperthyroid also improved a bit.

Posted on Apr 4, 2022
1,465

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

Great product. I ordered this hoping it would help decrease inflammation. I have Crohn's disease, so any help with reducing inflammation is a blessing and I have been taking this for quite a few months in combination with medication and other vitamins and herbs, and I honestly feel better than I previously felt for the last several years. I will continue to take this supplement on a regular basis, so I will be a regular customer. Thank you.

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

Krill Oil is good at me. I'm satisfied with this fast delivery and inexpensive product. It looks nice to eat as a supplement. It is good not to be expensive.

7f40cf2a-100e-4e47-a698-6242a41b01b2
0f8f6a32-4c52-4c5b-8cd5-68a7d5bc9bb2
507707c2-fcbc-4f08-8175-3413724c231f
Posted on Apr 17, 2022

Great quality product.No fish test. Taking it foe the last 2 weeks, so still early to talk about any visible results. But i will definitely will note here down when i will see any visible results.

9f05b4a6-610a-4e13-96dc-0d4545a8efb0