US

Posted on Jul 18, 2022
This is Good Stuff and a Great Price

Hey Folks! I like this product. California Gold is a brand I have used for a long time, that I trust. Plus, this Pterostilbene is a really good buy. Here’s some info about Pterostilbene. Pterostilbene is the main antioxidant in blueberries and a methylated form of resveratrol that provides better bioavailability than resveratrol. Pterostilbene may be referred to as a calorie-restriction mimetic due to its ability to activate sirtuin enzymes. Now, sirtuins support healthy aging by aiding with regulating gene expression, helping DNA repair, improving mitochondrial function and energy metabolism. I take this product with Nicotinamide Riboside for a synergistic effect and my energy levels have increased a fair amount, after about a week of taking it! Cheers. ***If you happened to find this review helpful in any way, please click on the thumbs up icon below***

Posted on Jan 22, 2022

I take it as an alternative to resveratrol. The capsules are small and easy to swallow. So far, I've been able to continue taking it without any adverse reactions. I believe that this type of supplement does not cause any perceptible changes, and if you continue taking it for many years, you can expect to extend your life.

I bought it for anti-aging issue. It's a nice herbal supplement. The price is friendly affordable. What attract me the most is " it is similar to Resveratrol and may be more bioavailable than Resveratrol".

32d41af1-7b7f-43bd-8673-7fc2547b5179
Posted on Aug 2, 2022

read up on this product. it is a must have for overall health and longevity. I am an avid outdoor person and project doer. everyday i go to bed exhausted from exercise and household projects. needless to say my moto is if you ain't bleeding you ain't working. i sustain my fair share of bumps and bruises. but what is weird is i very rarely bruise. i attribute that to the flavonoids in this product. and general good eating. but this product has done me very well.

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

Another supplement I include in my antioxidant regimen as I grow older. Previously used upwards of 500 - 1,000 mg a day of trans-resveratrol, but learned that much may increase estrogen levels which, as a male, I emphatically don't want. I felt the pterosilbene is a safer choice in getting the polyphenols and antioxidant protection to maintain and promote good health.

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

Good quality. I take it with other antioxidants to control free radicals. It’s hard to notice an immediate benefit with this kind of supplement, but the research data is there so I think it’s working and probably worth the investment. The package is fine, no bad smell or aftertaste.

CynWatt
Posted on Jun 23, 2022

I normally take trans-resveratrol from CA Gold brand. Having heard that pterostilbeneis better absorbed by our body than resveratrol and more stable, i make the switch. I combine pterostilbene with quercetin and NAD for overall health and to slow the process of cellular aging. These are a great combo that enhances my metabolic health, exercise performance and my memory/brain focus.

Posted on Mar 19, 2022