US

Based on 3,578 Ratings
2,557
fati
Posted on Aug 6, 2022

I was introduced to this Royal Jelly, particularly this brand, by a friend who already consume it for 30 years. I was sceptic at first, but after a few weeks i noticed my hair is thicker (new hair growing), skin is also healthier meaning not so dry anymore and I don't get sick easily anymore. I used to catch cold and cough easily. I tried it to my dog, 1 cap/day, and he likes it. He has bald spots, but since he took it, his fur is thicken and bald spots now have fur. Amazing. I have repeat order, too bad the 120caps/bottle is out.

c5f313e8-8d28-4349-8885-98c0a16b7e6b
Posted on Sep 3, 2022

I have been using royal jelly for years, at least once a year for a month, and when I have major health problems, I take a for three months! I have tried products from many manufacturers, and with great experience I can confirm that Croatia (my home country) has perhaps the best royal jelly I have tried! Especially fresh! (the problem is transportation - because it has to be frozen) Personally, royal jelly in ampoules is much more suitable for me, but I also tried this in capsules! It doesn't suit me at all! Not only this one, but also from other manufacturers! It causes too much acidity and pain in my stomach, even vomiting and an unpleasant feeling! Fresh and in ampoules never harm me! That's why the rating is 3 stars (I ordered three boxes, they collect dust, I took them several times, always the same) I'm sorry! I do not recommend it to people who have a sensitive stomach, gastritis, or increased secretion of gastric acid!

2df96449-d082-4614-8010-8c5e685e5a2d
30c4b8b3-ab07-4bf2-9ff8-6e44bf62566d
3f5b1514-27af-4f71-9607-6e7d304580b2
Posted on Dec 2, 2022

Okay overall my health is a lot better I feel great and have a lot of energy it’s a superfood I would recommend this to anyone. Queen food have Manny benefits. It’s a great quality ingredient supplement. I’m very excited about this product. Smal size capsuls and perfect dosage.

Posted on Dec 1, 2022

Good quality ingredients and high dosage. The pills are don't have any taste and are easy to swallow and digest. I used this to help with my brain fog, although it didn't produce any benefits. However, royal jelly has other benefits so i'll continue to use it.

Posted on Nov 21, 2022

Shipping is super fast. Quality is fabulous. Capsule size is moderate to swallow. Price is reasonable . However less dosage than others. Whenever i order the products, it takes only 4~5days to arrive to the door. A fast delivery system with very reasonable shipping cost or no cost benefits us. I regularly order this Royal jelly from iherb and always satisfactory for its quality and price.

Posted on Oct 11, 2022

Yeah, Royal jelly, not only good for immune system, but also for increasing breast milk when you have 6 week and 3 month milk crisis when breastfeeding. I think this is one of the must vitamins You use when breastfeeding an infant to ensure your milk supply. Works wonders. And the size of the package is generous. Clean ingredients. Top quality. Dosage is one capsule per use as the potency is high. Has no taste. Yeah, my health and milk supply benefit dearly from Royal jelly!

Posted on Sep 15, 2022

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

Great product ❤️❤️❤️, love it and deserve to try again and again, for the quality it is high quality product, for ingredients; all are natural, for size; it’s easy to for swallowing, for dosage it’s suitable. About taste it’s normal as royal jelly. About the benefit you can sense in a while