Page 1 - Reviews - California Gold Nutrition, Total C Complex, 500 mg, 240 Veggie Capsules - iHerb
US
Posted on Apr 16, 2022

I take 2 tabs of California Gold C Complex 500 mg at breakfast and 2 tabs before bed. I've read several analyses that 2,000 mg / day of this most powerful anti-oxidant is about right. The product forms the core of my immune system strategy, which also includes B-Complex, Vitamins D and E, Melatonin, Zinc, and Quercetin [a so-called zinc ionophore which acts like a bridge to carry zinc past cell walls where it can the work its magic]. Works for me; at 71 I've not caught the flu in 15 years. Very good value for the money

Posted on Dec 25, 2021

This is part of my daily vits. I usually take 4 grams a day and they make such a difference in my energy (good for tired adrenal gland), my immune defense, collagen formation (I am 63), & so much more. It's a big bottle but don't have to order as often.

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

Vitamin c is essential for your immune system, blood, anti-aging and beauty. It is also very helpful when you are under stress, because vitamin c is crucial for your nervous system. This complex has bioflavonoids so it is absorbed much better than other vitamins, you don’t need to worry about an upset stomach because the form is very light. The dosage is good, so you need to take only 1 pill a day. It is a really good antioxidant and helps to improve your skin, hair and nails condition so I highly recommend it!👍🏻

Posted on May 2, 2022

This ia not the first time I order this bottle. I love this brand. So I decided to try this vit C. Good potency, but nice that its 500 mg per capsule. Great antioxidant. Use it a lot when I, or the kids get sick. Seams to have a good effect and supports our immunity. Great quality for a nice price

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

Vitamin C with Capros® by California Gold Nutrition contains citrus bioflavonoids and rosehip. Vitamin C is an essential nutrient that supports a healthy immune system, participates in skin and connective tissue cell formation, and is an antioxidant that protects against free radicals. Capros® is derived from the superfruit amla (Phyllanthus emblica), also known as the Indian gooseberry. Because of its natural composition, this vitamin helps support my immune system. I have been using this company's products for a long time, where great attention is paid to quality!

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

The best vitamin c I ever tried it not upset my stomach and it’s just effective I see my skin glowing already and it won’t be the last time o purchase this product

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

Good quality ingredients, essential stuff for boosting immunity, good price... but really difficult for me to take due to the size of capsules. I mean, they're almost an inch long! Don't think a kid could possibly take those. I really wonder if I could mix the capsule contents in with food and take it that way.

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

Finally found a a good and cheap real vitamin C complex, was sick of all the so called Ascorbic Acid, which is just the outer layer that does nothing to the body.

Posted on Jan 11, 2022

I got these to replace chewable vit c so I wouldn’t damage my teeth anymore! I really like that this also contains the bioflavonoids and was a great value

Posted on Feb 18, 2022

this product has special formula for the one who cares his body. I think this formula one is great but it has too short life. but however I still love it so much.