US
Based on 1,073 Ratings

4.8
Based on 1,073 Ratings
Posted on Apr 25, 2022

For me, this is the best form of vitamin D3, because there is MCT Oil inside, which helps to absorb it faster. I have hypothyroidism and I take 5 drops of it every morning together with vitamin K2 (Mk7). Definitely I like it more than the capsules and I see a faster effect.I recommend it!

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Mar 3, 2022

Liquid California Gold Nutrition Vitamin D3. I really like their collagen. I trust this brand that’s why I chose this one, the price is also good.

417df896-ed49-402f-b0a7-94bc0c9deaad
Posted on Jan 20, 2023

My son loves this miracle drops . Only 1 drop is enough for a day . Its taste is neutral. And Mct oil in the ingredient makes vitamin d absorption sufficient . This vitamin d helps us to fill our deficiency and get more strong immunity. I believe its quality and I am sure I will re order it again

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Jan 13, 2023
1,395

There is already a sensational children's d3 from this brand. When I saw this liquid vitamin d, I immediately ordered it. I give my daughter, she is 2 years old. She has a deficit, we raise with the same. It takes 5-7 drops per day. I accept it myself too.

Posted on Dec 6, 2022

I bought vitamin D drops for myself, as it is inconvenient to drink capsules. According to nutritionists, it is of high quality. The ingredients are not bad - MCT oil, but you need to use it with fats so that it is well absorbed. Tasteless. It is not always convenient to use, drops drip into the mouth for a long time. I take 1 drop as I take vitamins that contain vitamin D

Posted on Sep 27, 2022

I bought it in liquid form for the absorption (recommended by my doctor after blood work). the taste is mild (I add it to my iced coffee every morning) and the quality and ingredient is great. The size is great for the price and for sure will buy again. the package is really easy to use (drops) and seems to effect me better then the sun with the dosage that recommended by my doctor (4 drops). I hope I helped!

Posted on Sep 5, 2022

When it comes to a children’s health and health of all my family I choose liquid forms of vitamins for all the adults and children. We take 4-5 drops a day. The quality, dosage package of ingredients are excellent. The size is optimal, it will last at least 6 month. You need too know about vitamin d and how important this essential vitamin is for your immune system, Beaty, skin, nails and bones, mood and cognitive functions.

Posted on Jan 17, 2023

Liquid Vitamin D is the best form of supplement as it is easy to absorb. Dosage is excellent as small amount is enough to use for a long time and very convenient. Almost without taste, which makes it easy to swallow.

7a6214f2-6707-456e-81b1-893a74998d0f
Posted on Aug 29, 2022

This is really high quality supplement with vitamins D 3. Drops have no any smell. Dosage of one drop is 1000 Ui . Vitamins d3 is very important for immunity. Drops have excellent absorption. It’s good for bones and nerves. I like the effect. There are 30 ml in the package. We take it with all family)