Page 1 - Reviews - Cantu, Shea Butter, Leave-In Conditioning Repair Cream, 16 oz (453 g) - iHerb
US

Posted on May 10, 2022

Excellent moisturizer for hair! I've used it before and I'm going back to it. It is great for me I have thin, thinning, dry and curly hair. After shmpooing or between shampoo apply the moisture on the hair without rinsing. It has a delicate scent of coconut, large packaging at a good and inexpensive price, has a mousse texture, rich but not heavy on the hair. Lots of benefits for my hair! If I helped you with this review, I would appreciate getting your "like"! :) Thank You!

941f6f60-5862-4060-9355-0b6e10412922
487faeaf-d7b7-4014-971a-1436dce9ae6c
Posted on May 7, 2022

Best conditioner ever quality is great and scent is good I use it to moisturize my hair,what I like in the product is that it really helped me for my dry hair and benefit me and the great thing that it’s really good composition and really good for damage curly hair

9d842eaf-20f5-40f9-b6f3-8bec7b0b3ebf
Posted on Nov 25, 2021

The shipping was very fast. The product itself was amazing. I have 4c hair and it leaves my hair feeling like butter. So smooth, My wash day is not complete without cantu Shea butter leave In. I use it i between hairstyles also. It’s very lightweight, hydrating and moisturising. It helps me retain length by reducing tangling. And the definition I get from using just this. Heavenly😍

3f9ec963-0a18-4ab5-ac3f-d2f5eaad6811
Posted on May 16, 2022

I think this is the best product that I have ever tried. If your hair colored, on a dryer side or frizzy, you should try it. The texture is so creamy, but not sticky at all. The scent is very mild and pleasant. The size of the package is perfect to travel. The also sell a bigger one to keep at home. I definitely would highly recommend, it makes my hair much softer and smoother.

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

I have shoulder length straight with slight wave hair. I only use two small pea size of this cream (anymore for my hair and it would be too much). I apply it to slightly damp hair and style as usual. What I love is that this does not cause breakouts on my face and back. So many leave in hair products leave me with pimples where my hair touches my skin. Definitely a win in my book.

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

I am a 76 year old women. I still have a full head of hair, but all the white hair around my face is fuzzy. I bought this to try to calm it down and it works. my whole head of hair (which is long) combs out easily after applying the cream. I love it ! I find the sent pleasant.

Posted on Feb 11, 2022

Shea butter is a fat extracted from the nut of the African shea tree. It is ivory in color when raw and commonly dyed yellow with borututu root or palm oil. It is widely used in cosmetics as a moisturizer, salve or lotion. Shea butter is edible and is used in food preparation in some African countries

Posted on Feb 10, 2022

I bought this product in the trial section and will definitely buy the full size as well. The conditioner has a very pleasant texture, it is thick enough, so it is easy to apply on the hair after washing. I like the fact that it does not need to be rinsed. Pleasant smell (coconut), which is light enough and does not stay on the hair for a long time. After this conditioner hair is smooth, shiny and moisturized. Definitely recommend

Posted on Feb 10, 2022

The leave-in conditioning treatment is great. I have wavy hair and using it has been great in moisturizing and treating my damaged hair. The scent of the conditioner is also great. For the price, the size and amount of product that comes with it is really great, I have been using it for months now and it's really good quality. Will definitely buy it again.

Posted on Oct 21, 2021

My bessssssst cream ever!!!! Best brand ever for curly hair I used to buy it once i travel But now its available in IHERB!! It makes my curly looks great and help to defines my curls as well Its not that heavy on hair ! And that really works with me!