US

Posted on Apr 11, 2022
Good!

I read that Forskolin is good for weight loss as it helps to burn the fats especially around the tummy area. Been taking forskolin for the past 3 years. As I am also taking Glucommanan and carnitine, I am not sure if it is because of these combinations that resulted in me to succeed in reducing about 10 pounds of weight and 2 inches off my waistline. Anyway, as so far I believe forsklin does help in my maintaing my weight. Therefore, I will continue to take it. Hope this info helps!

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

Forskolin may help lower the high pressure in the eye that causes glaucoma,and this product uses the ForsLean brand of extract.It does seem to help my own vision.

I highly recommend these especially if you have had any major illnesses like Covid-19 that may have effected your heart. I've been taking them for a few months now and have noticed a huge improvement in my heart and how it feels daily. After covid-19, I started getting random palpitations and chest pains when I exerted myself. Having done much research, I was led to these. I noticed a difference within a few days. I'm not sure how they work but they are definitely working. No palpitations, no chest pains and I feel better than ever.

a541c609-21b8-4473-ac50-114a59d48a40
Posted on Oct 12, 2021

Although Forskolin did provide help for lower bowel digestive problems, my body reacted to it with big-time nose-bleeds, so I stopped taking it.

Posted on Dec 20, 2021

With one or two capsules per day it helps your morning boost and keep over the working day.

Posted on Nov 29, 2021

This product helps keep my weight controlled somewhat and keeps my blood pressure in a healthy rabge

Posted on Sep 8, 2022

you can feel the difference in energy and the weight loss is evident when combined with calorie restriction!

Posted on Aug 31, 2022

I have used forskolin in this size for years to effectively handle an arrythmia. I don't know about other uses.

Posted on Aug 28, 2022

This is very good! I keep taking this. We keep our healthy n diet with this!

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

Good (high) dosage, some may want to start low and build up.