US
4.8

4.8
Posted on Nov 24, 2022
Прекрасно!

my kids adore these vitamins. they have bright color, sweet taste. We use them daily. Order regularly. The quality of this brand is always brilliant.

4793d338-4b02-43c8-85a9-ff0a796e1ba4
AlexAndAnastasia
Posted on Jan 11, 2023

Dietary supplement of one of my favourite brands. For children from age age 6. But I give it to my boys who are actually less than 6 YO. They love the taste. And I think I see the efficiency.

Posted on May 4, 2022

Great product for kids ! My daughter wears glasses and she is taking virtual classes using her laptop. This product was so beneficial for her eyes. Highly recommended!!

Posted on Sep 26, 2021

Worried with the kids’ eyesight since pandemic, besides the prolonged screen time, zoom lessons, reading books whole day too, recommended by a friend to take Lutein and my kids love it. Will repurchase again since I have 3 children, 1 bottle will run in no time, lucky Iherb has a lot of promotion. Prefer more if there is no sugar coating around the gummies. Hopefully I am not too late to give Lutein to them. Just checked with optic and said they need specs. Will take another time and check again after they consume Lutein.

eb49ff38-23ba-452d-99a5-9551fa4ad2c0
Posted on Nov 30, 2022

Seems to be ok quality. Would prefer less sugar on it for a kid supplement. Use it for poor vison for kid. Seems to help a bit. It is a weird orange colour that looks almost pasticine.

Posted on May 6, 2022

Great texture but funny taste.. it’s not mango.. but so far the kids like it

b40e37bb-08a3-46d7-8bd2-df0a72ed1541
Posted on Oct 5, 2021

My boy loved the taste, which is very important for us, as he refused to take lots of good quality vitamins before, just because of the taste. Plus, his sight became a little better and he stopped standing too close to TV. To my mind: it works and i recommend it!

Posted on Jan 16, 2023

Great product. My toddler loves it. I feel it is helping her eyesight improve.

Posted on Jan 8, 2023

The product is really good for maintaining the eye health. The taste is good. My child enjoys it.

Posted on Dec 24, 2022

I’ve been taking these for about 6 months and they are awesome! I will continue to purchase.