Page 1 - Reviews - Carlson Labs, Wild Norwegian, Cod Liver Oil Gems, 1,000 mg, 250 Soft Gels - iHerb
US
Posted on Jun 4, 2022

getting this because of its quality and ingredients and also for my sinus and feeling much better now, I take it with other supplements like Serrapeptase and Quercetin Bromelain to build up the immune system and against the inflammation. Sinus has improved, will keep taking it as it has many benefits. the taste is ok and the omega is good for heart too.

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

I had lasic a few years ago and until now, my eyelids kind of stuck to my eyes in the morning and it is quite painful. Now my eyes are much better in the mornings and I havent used it for that long. I also gave some to my friend, who is 60+ and also has some trouble with her eyes and she also noticed a difference in a few days.

Posted on Nov 29, 2021

I find this exact omega more sufficient for skin, you can see a result quite quickly. Good for the brain as well. For now, I see this one more effective than super omega 3, which I took for quite a long time. No bad aftertaste, I sometimes like to squeeze it off the cap, and it has a very fresh taste.

Posted on Sep 14, 2021

I like the natural occuring vitamin D3 which is a natural form of D3 and available at 400IU per 1000mg capsule. I am reassured that I will not be worried of D3 overdosing from the synthetic version, Being wild cod I am assured of the uncontaminated product and also need not worried about the preservative in other cultured cod.

Posted on Jul 6, 2021

Everything about this product is well thought out right down to the tinting of the plastic to retain oil bioactivity and freshness. The capsules are tasteless and easy to swallow. The label is highly descriptive so you know exactly what you are putting in your mouth. I have felt completely at ease taking this cod liver oil from a company I definitely trust. 👍🏼 Also, the vitamin D content make this cod liver oil an excellent omega 3 to take during winter time when sun exposure is less and then during summer, fish oil can be taken instead. I alternate between fish oil and this cod liver oil and it is working very well. Please like my review if you found it helpful.

Posted on Jul 6, 2021

This is one of the most important supplements, for prolonged use, the amount of omega-3 it contains is necessary for effective brain cells metabolism, it also contains both fat-soluble vitamins A &E, which contribute to skin health, regeneration and protein metabolism. If you’re using another supplement that contains any of these vitamins, be careful, higher than normal amounts of vitamin supplements can harm you.

Oceans
Posted on Jun 1, 2022

If you take cod liver oil for your health, this is the way to go. These capsules feature the best, most pure source of cod liver oils. The casing of the capsule is of different ingredients than most. This results in there being no flavor or nasty burps later. My fiancee, who cannot stand fish, and has for years avoided cod liver oil capsules despite the health benefits can take these no problem. After just a week of taking them her hip pain practically disappeared. My knee and joint problems are non-existent if I take these. Highly recommend!

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

Cod Liver is great for your Omegas daily intake. This brand is made from wild fish which is important today. I take it to protect my heart, take away any inflammation, and improve my joints and eye health (all of which exists in my family). I highly recommend this product for overall good health.

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

I didn't even realise when I ordered them that they were so much bigger than the ones I'd had before. These are much better... I don't need to take as many as I did of the little ones. This is an excellent product... and very reasonably priced. Good brain nourishment, and no weird taste.

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

If you are taking cod liver oil for your health, this is the way to go. These capsules contain the best pure source of cod liver oil. Capsule shells are made up of ingredients that are different from most others. This will eliminate the taste and unpleasant belching later. My fiancé, who has been avoiding cod liver oil capsules for years despite being unable to eat fish and having health benefits, can take these without problems. Only a week after taking it, her hip pain virtually disappeared. Taking these will not cause problems with her knees or joints. Highly recommended, but talk to your doctor first!