US

4.8
Based on 1,015 Ratings
Posted on Oct 19, 2022
Good

Great quality ingredients in this vitamin A. Tiny size softgel is so easy to take. Has no taste. Good size dosage and it benefits the eyes so much. I take 1 every second day so it doesn't accumulate in the body too much. Carlsons is an excellent brand. Will buy again.

Posted on Nov 17, 2022

My favorite brand of vitamin A. Small size gels quality ingredients. No taste since it's a softgel. Its not easy to find this dosage. Love Carlsons!

Posted on Nov 9, 2022

This Vitamin A comes from both cod liver oild and retinyl palmitate so you get both versions in one formula without exceeding the safe daily level of retinyl palmitate. Also I love Carlson for fat soluble vitamins like Vits D and A.

Posted on Oct 24, 2022

Very small capsule to swallow. One of my kids took a bit longer until she mastered swallowing it, but it wasn't a problem for the others.

Posted on Feb 4, 2022

have tried this product for 2 weeks but not yet experienced any health improvement. will keep taking it and quite excited to see if any changes in skin texture and eye sight.

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

I bought vitamin A as it helps with my autoimmune diseases. In addition, I noticed great improvements in my night vision :)

Posted on Dec 11, 2020

This brand only contains a little cod liver oil, I noticed that another brand that I bought contained soy oil which while not terrible wasn't what I wanted. I'm planning on sticking with the Carlson brand. Also, a big shout out to Carlson for cutting down on plastic by selling lots of capsules inside a small bottle, instead of a few capsules inside a large bottle to make it seem like a deal.

Posted on Nov 26, 2022

Seems good for immunity and skin Just started taking it - no adverse reaction

Posted on Nov 22, 2022

Small size pills, easy to swallow. Quality sounds good, the smaller dosage 10000 is preferrable for my family! Hope eye vision will benefit!