US

4.3
  • S
Posted on May 2, 2022
Wow!

I guess I found my favorite keto-friendly muesli ingredient. I'm surprised how much they created with the given ingredients. I wouldn't be able to tell that this is sugar-free and keto-friendly if it didn't tell so. The consistency is exactly how I expected from a non-keto product, the taste is even better with the added flavor in it. I'll try the other flavors as well but the banana version really impressed me so far. I used it with milk and with cream with a granola product. Both taste great for breakfast.

750d900b-efb6-4a05-8eaf-ea29d356be4f
a0bb2818-bd3d-43ae-b23c-2194d28a3411
Posted on Dec 6, 2021

Taste great! Feel like I discovered this too late. I'l on diet and the macros on these cereals are amazing, albeit being a bit expensive. They're now my daily staple so I'm getting all the different flavours to change them up. Highly recommended! and please don't ever discontinue this...

Maybe I've been eating keto too long, but I have NO ISSUES aftertaste of this cereal. I love the flavor, the cocoa is strong and the cereal is not too sweet, which I appreciate because I am not a big fan of overly sweet foods especially with sugar substitutes. This reminds me a little bit of cocoa puffs cereal. The cereal is very crunchy and does not get much softer after soaking in milk.

Posted on May 24, 2022

This cereal is just like eating a slice of chocolate banana bread in a bowl. It is just sweet enough and has a wonderful crunch. I love the fact that it is vegan and therefore both my dairy intolerant and vegetarian children can enjoy it, although not every day because it is quite expensive.

Posted on Nov 1, 2022

I have bought these cereals the second time as I love the taste so much. Perfect with plant-based milk, nothing else needs to be added.

Posted on Sep 15, 2022

Not overly sweet, these are perfect if you are pursuing a ketogenic diet. It does not taste bland as well, was recommended by a friend to try this out. Can usually finish one box per day. Highly recommended to pair it with milk

Posted on Sep 15, 2022

Posted on Jul 19, 2022
2,655

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

Taste delicious. Chocolate and banana is the best combo ever. I enjoy this low carb high fibre and higher protein cereal breakfast👍🏻. Recommend to people who like chocolate 😋

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

Super nice cereal, so nice to able able to eat some treats like this in a keto diet. Products from this brand are usually nice and very yummy considering they are keto friendly too.