Page 1 - Reviews - Catalo Naturals, Women's Iron, 60 Vegetarian Capsules - iHerb
US

Posted on May 8, 2021

Proud to be using this brand and that it is a natural curry leaf iron. Capsules are small and easy to swallow. I would love a bigger bottle which hopefully is made in time. I'm hoping it is sucessful long term. It is gentle on stomach. I find I buy 2-3 each time I need Iron. I like that it is not synthetic. I take a capsule each day.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

An excellent option for natural iron resource.

Posted on May 20, 2022

very soft and gentle on stomach

Posted on Nov 9, 2021

Amazing Vegan Iron for the blood

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

Excellent

Posted on Sep 18, 2021

Auto-translated from Korean

When I took it as a capsule product, I did not have any objection to the peculiar smell of iron supplements. It has natural ingredients, so it puts my mind at ease. You will have to eat more to see improvement in anemia symptoms, but it is quick and comfortable and feels good. I think I will repurchase.

Posted on May 26, 2022

Auto-translated from Korean

I love that it is a natural iron supplement. Even capsules. But the price is outrageous. There is a natural iron supplement with better cost-effectiveness than this, but it always seems 'out of stock' to foreign people, so I've never bought it. The price is high, so whenever I want to buy it, I think about it and buy in small quantities.

JuliVlad
Posted on Jan 15, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

I took it to raise ferritin. I am a nutritionist, the teacher advised me to drink this vegetable iron in a course, then besglycinate (for example) is not vegetable. Remember, with possible inflammation, iron should not be drunk, it will only increase inflammation. Check srb, soe for starters

Posted on Jun 24, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

The supplement is just great! Perfectly replenishes iron deficiency, without complicating the work of the digestive tract. Acceptable price. Satisfied with the quality. I will keep watching the result.

Posted on Dec 31, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

I took this iron because of its natural composition. My iron always sags during pregnancy. I plan to drink in the second trimester.