US
Based on 1,274 Ratings

4.5
Based on 1,274 Ratings
Posted on Mar 11, 2022

Bought this for 1st time. Taste and packaging are quite unique. Good quality chocolate. Not so sweet, the ginger does smell and still can taste the dark chocolate. It is so easy eat more than I should 😀

c3115092-8a77-416e-a75d-5cd2b8a4b309
Posted on Dec 20, 2022

I love dark chocolate, and I love ginger. This is the perfect combination! And it's healthy, which is another plus. I like how it is made, with easy to break apart portions. Hard to find this type of Chocolove so I'm very glad to find it at iherb.

Posted on Nov 9, 2022

The quality tastes very high. I love the ginger bits in there. I would like it a little less sugary. But I guess it is to make the ginger less strong. I think it is a good size chocolate bar. I tried not to eat it all at once. I also don't like my chocolate to be too sweet. So I love that this is dark chocolate. The packaging is simply wrapped.

Posted on Oct 22, 2022

I was given a tablet of this chocolate as a treat by my daughter. I didn't think much of it, but when I tried it....I understood that it was superior... The sparky taste of ginger in the very high quality chocolate made it: I bought several tablets, and this is my gift when I want to share something special with friends. Kudos to the producers!!

Posted on Oct 5, 2022

Chocolove is my love :-) great quality ingredients, lovely taste. I wish size was a bit bigger, it is 90 grams. I eat this candy as a treat, with some hot coffee, for energy boost. It is just perfectly sweet. Smell of ginger is spicy and energizing. I like package too, nice green design.

So obsessed! It is humanly impossible to not finish the whole bar, but I am strong : ). There is so much bursts of flavor. The dark chocolate compliments the ginger flawlessly. My husband, who is not a fan of dark chocolate loved how it tastes. I am a fan of many of the flavors but this is one of my favorite dark chocolates to date. Highly recommend, especially since they are hard to come by in some of the local stores (backorders). Iherb prices this fairly well also

Posted on Jun 24, 2022

I love all chocolads from this series. This one has unique taste as ginger is one of ingredients, chocolad is really good quality dark one. You have to try it :) .

d268bb64-ef37-4f2e-bfa6-687497e78d62
Posted on Jun 10, 2022

Thank you for the parcel arriving in good condition within a week from order. Packaging are all good and brand new. Trying the items for the first time after reading reviews. Will try and update later on

55cfea1d-02d9-4756-84f6-acf57319499f
Posted on Feb 3, 2023

Although I like both ginger and dark chocolate, but I didn't enjoy this as much as I thought I would. Don't get me wrong- I am still giving it a 4star and it does deserve that. I just didn't like it enough to give it 5 stars. I guess it didn't taste gingery enough for me!

Posted on Jan 9, 2023

This was amazing. It’s a big bar that I was able to share. I enjoy the little bits of ginger. Good ingredients and price!