US
Based on 1,046 Ratings

4.7
Based on 1,046 Ratings
Posted on Dec 5, 2022
Rich and Delicious in Flavor!

Chocolove. I Love this brand of chocolate. It has a rich and creamy texture and absolutely delicious flavor! I haven't tried all of their varieties, but I prefer dark chocolate and this is my favorite brand. If I ate all the Chocolove that I actually wanted to, I'd be as big as Shamu! I absolutely recommend Chocolove brand Chocolate.

Posted on Sep 5, 2022

High quality, limited ingredients, good size, smells nice and tastes delicious. My favourite candy to buy from iHerb, and it's not too sweet or bad for my diet. I use it to eat as a snack or for baking. Did not melt in the shipping package which was a plus.

I find this 65% chocolate is a good compromise if you would like a little sugar in your chocolate. I usually eat it as a dessert. I like that it tastes good and has less sugar. Dark chocolate has antioxidants so it’s healthy as well as delicious. This dark chocolate bar fills my dark chocolate craving perfectly! After sampling several percentages, I think 65% is my favorite. It is not too dark, not too light, just the right amount of sweetness.

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

Posted on Dec 11, 2022

It tastes great since it wasn't that sweet and bitter at the same time. The quality and ingredients are good, with perfect size as a snack. Love it.

Posted on Dec 4, 2022

If you like chocolate that is smooth and dark but not too dark or bitter, this is the one! It's great, one of my favorites! It would be good crushed up to make chocolate chunk cookies with instead of chocolate chips! Great brand, no gmos!

Posted on Nov 29, 2022

The quality is perfect. it's tastes good smells good and works with any diet. It improves my mood. in good package and the benefit is good taste as well no concern. I don't know about the ingredient but works fine size is okay

Posted on May 20, 2022

I often buy Chocolove dark chocolate bars because of the rich chocolate flavor, smooth texture and taste. I love the large selection of flavors. And iherb often offers lower prices than other places.

Posted on Mar 3, 2022

Deep rich and strong chocolate, not too sweet - which is just the way I like it! Great choice for dark chocolate lovers. High quality and great taste.