Page 1 - Reviews - ChocZero, White Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups, 3 oz - iHerb
US
Posted on Sep 2, 2021

I restarted my keto journey in mid May 2021 and have lost 21kg to date. I went on a keto haul on iHerb and found some awesome products. I love eating chocolate, especially white chocolate. I also love chocolate and peanut so when I found these, I was stoked. IT TASTED SOOO GOOD. I finally finished my last piece yesterday and I will defo order it again. Highly recommend for those on a keto journey.

Posted on Jul 16, 2021

From the three flavors this, in my opinion, is the most delicious of the three peanut butter cups that ChocZero offers. Somehow if they are left in the fridge, they don't melt on your tongue when you bite them for the first time. Nice consistency, not ultra sweet, very tasty peanut butter. My favourites. 100% worth trying them.

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

These white chocolate cups are really awesome if you like peanut butter. Package contais 6 chocolate cups filled with sweet and a little salty tender peanut butter. Only one issue that I had with this package is that 2 of 6 chocolate cups were melted there. But they were still tasty) It's better to purchase it in cold period of the year.

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

I don’t bruins I could goto any other kind of peanut butter cup. ChocZero has outdone themselves as this are Uber delicious and at such a health conscious benefit. My only gripe is that they usually sell out quickly and are usually out of stock. Grab these as soon as they become available. I know I will.

Posted on Feb 8, 2022

If you are a fan of Reese but you are looking for a healthier alternative, then Choc Zero peanut butter is the solution. I really liked the taste and for those who follow a Keto diet, this will satisfy your sweet cravings. Be mindful that it melts pretty fast so I would recommend you to keep it in the fridge.

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

I loved these! They melt in your mouth and are really smooth and creamy, with a great flavor. They are also individually packed so they stay fresh for longer and it’s easier to control your portion size. My only complaint is that I think it has too much fiber per piece, so as someone with sensitive digestion I don’t think I could eat more than one of these without upsetting my stomach. But it’s individually packed anyway so I just limited myself to one a day and it wasn’t a big problem.

Posted on Dec 20, 2021

The peanut butter cups size is small, but the taste is delicious. they are like Bonbons and that is what you pay for You have to be careful and keep them in the fridge because they melt easily. Each one is packaged separately. The monk fruit sweetener is wonderful, very happy to find candy without sugar. The other choc zero chocolate is not available for a long time, I wonder why?

Posted on Nov 21, 2021

The white combo with peanut butter was new to me but now a firm fav. The ratio of choc coating to peanut butter is much higher than in other brands but not overly distracting from a sweet treat not based entirely on sugar. if there was more peanut butter filling i would go 10 star.

Posted on Oct 31, 2021

We love the Choc Zero brand and but these peanut butter cups are definitely the BEST of them all. We used to get a different brand but since we started the Keto diet we now only use this one. It has a very pleasant taste and amazing texture. It has NO after-taste. It melts in your mouth and tastes better than any other candy out there. Our Keto diet just got much better thanks to this chocolate.

Posted on Sep 24, 2021

This is so tasty! I do have a sweet tooth but since I am starting out on the keto diet, I missed all my regular chocolate a lot….when I find these on iherb, I jumped in and ordered them to try. Is just soooo good and I can eat them when I crave for sweets with less guilt. Highly recommended!