US
4.5

4.5
Posted on May 9, 2022

My first time using this Tissue & Massage oil.I had painful legs which reduce my walking speed to short distance only. Use this oil to massage the legs for 3 days, The pain is reduced by 50% and now I can go out as my walking speed is improved. Will continue to buy this good quality product. Nice scent also

92e75676-19dc-43d7-9dfb-f168d0fa7883
Posted on Dec 13, 2022

I give this product so much credit for having no steels during pregnancy, for a fantastic delivery with skin being elastic for delivery, and for postpartum. especially with the first weeks of a nursing baby. I mix this with essential oils after a shower to keep my skin beautiful and I apply it to cuts and scrapes in my kids for fast healing. it's literally my go to for many things!

Posted on Sep 21, 2022

I really love this! I use this this product with other muscle and joint creams. I use it frequently and it has helped reduced my shoulder pain. It’s soo effective and it’s scent is earthy. Overall, it’s amazing and high in quality. I would definitely buy this again. PS. Please like :)

Posted on May 17, 2022

This form of this formula by Dr. Christopher is something we are never without. It gets used for all healing needs -- both on the surface of the body, as well as addressing internal, healing needs. There is no formula that touches this one for speedy and scar-free healing to use with wounds. We no longer go in for stitches if we can pull the edges of the wounds together and saturate the area with this product. Usually, within 24 hours, it is "glued" back together and well on its way to healing. Even swelling and bruising and inflammation can often be avoided. Truly amazing stuff!

Posted on Feb 28, 2022

I have been using it as an oil pack with Castor oil. I use it with a Paper towel, Pour the oil on it, and place it on my Ankle ligament tear 3rd degree, wrap it with a Plastic wrap. Leave it for 30 min, and soak my injured feet in Hot water for 30 min, wipe dry. It seems to be helping, but am also doing PT, Supplements along with this. I am using Complete tablet and ointment as well. If you have Ligament tear like me, try this and see if it helps. Hope this helps someone in need!

Posted on Jan 25, 2023

I fell and broke my left wrist. While waiting for the surgery to fix my wrist, I applied the Complete Tissue and Bone Massage oil to my wrist two times a day. To my surprise, I no longer felt any pain at the wrist! So I asked my doctor if I could skip the surgery. ( She looked at the x-ray and said no! ) Since then, I always keep one or two bottles of this super effective oil at home and also recommend it to my friends. They appreciate this oil for their arthritis pain too!

Posted on Jan 24, 2023

I have been using this around my jaw and oil pulling. So far it seems to reduce pain. I used the whole bottle and will order more. My husband like it on his hands which get sore from his work. The smell is a herby oily scent. It is pricey but since it is working the quality it good.

Posted on Nov 25, 2022

I have only used for one week and so far I like this product a lot. The quality is very good ... somewhat greasy but quickly absorbs into the skin. I have extremely dry skin in the wintertime and have to constantly moisturize my skin. I massage this product into my hands and feet and top it off with pure lanolin. My skin stay soft and supple for awhile. The scent is faintly unpleasant like medicine but fades quickly.

Posted on Nov 20, 2022

My dad was losing time on his walks, I suggested massaging with olive oil to get the muscles loosened up and that worked so I know this product can bring that up another level. I find this company to be really effective. I do wish they'd consider smell and texture important, it's very 'olive-y' there are some really nice oils out there but not infused with these useful things so I'll always come back to Dr Christopher when results are the goal.

Posted on Aug 10, 2022