US
4.5

4.5
Posted on Jan 4, 2023

I recently started taking Christopher's Original Formulas Lung and Bronchial capsules and have been blown away by the results. As someone who suffers from seasonal allergies and occasional bronchitis, I was always looking for a natural supplement to support my respiratory health. These capsules have definitely delivered. One thing that stands out about this product is that it is made with all-natural, herbal ingredients like mullein leaf, marshmallow root, and white horehound. This means that it is not only effective, but gentle on the body as well. I've noticed a significant improvement in my breathing and overall respiratory function since starting to take these capsules. They have also helped to reduce the frequency and severity of my allergies and bronchitis. Overall, I am extremely satisfied with Christopher's Original Formulas Lung and Bronchial capsules and would highly recommend them to anyone looking to support their respiratory health naturally.

Posted on Jun 26, 2022

I started taking this product because of my sore throat that it didn't want to go away also lots of mucus in the morning, it's helping me, I feel much much better. I been reading about Dr. Christopher he is an herbalist Dr. very interesting. I recommend this product.

Dear I Herb god bless you Great difference thanks to you I am a big smoker and it's really a shame you can't open your mouth from coughing worse than Donkey thanks to your pills god gave to act on me I can barely hear myself with cough Thank you very much for your health care

Posted on Aug 20, 2022

It’s amazing, my 9-year-old( age) kid has been coughing for more than 2weeks. After taking this, she almost stopped coughing. The quality is good, and the ingredient is gentle. If you’re looking for supplement for post covid syndromes, this product actually improves

5f5baa5f-2503-4ee6-b1d5-f485f4edc042
Posted on Feb 1, 2023

I highly recommend Christopher's Original Formulas Lung and Bronchial. The 425 mg vegetarian capsules are easy to take and have provided me with noticeable improvement in my lung and bronchial health. The natural formula has been effective without any negative side effects and I appreciate that it is vegan-friendly. I trust this brand and will continue to use it in the future.

Posted on Jan 23, 2023

I used to end up with a bad cough every time I got sick. I asked my Chinese medicine practitioner why that was. The explanation was that the part of the body that was the weakest would be “attacked”. So I thought I should strengthen my lungs. This helped. I took this daily for a month or so only I haven’t had bad coughs for a few years now.

Posted on Oct 23, 2022

I LOVE Christophers herbal combinations and have been using the products for many years. Trusted company...always high quality! At a time when their is so much respiratory risk this is an ingredient supportive supplement. Wonderful addition to lung and bronchial support when needed and it really helps. I do watch out for excess lobelia when combining with other Christopher products.

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

Just started taking this supplement today and its seems effective. It really helps in my breathing during my exercise in which I don’t feel breathless. Will continue to take this supplement and monitor the effectiveness. Will purchase again if it’s effective for me

17ee91c8-04f3-4db1-baf6-0fd79373e850
Posted on Oct 12, 2022

I’ve decided to take these supplements to reduce my smokers cough and it feels like it’s helping a bit after taking it for two weeks twice a day. No unpleasant taste or smell, easy to swallow. Clear ingredients and I’m glad that it’s all herbal and vegan.

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

It helps clear up mucus quickly and help me to breathe. As all natural remedies it takes a 24 hr to feel some relief but it works.