US
4.5

4.5
Posted on Oct 9, 2022
Good memory help.

It really helps my husband's memory. He remembers things clearly and gets dates and times correct using this. Without memory plus he has short term issues that are gone when he uses it.

Posted on Sep 10, 2022

Haven't used it long enough to tell if it helps, however every Dr. Christopher product I have ever used has always lived up to it's intentions. Thanks and Blessings!

Posted on Sep 9, 2022

Have not used it enough to feel a definite result yet, however I trust Christopher's products and I am sure with using the Memory Plus for longer than just a week, will show positive results.

Christopher's Original Formulas, Memory Plus Formula, 400 mg, 100 Vegetarian Caps Proprietary Blend: Wildcrafted Blue Vervain Herb, Wildcrafted Gotu Kola Herb, Wildcrafted Brigham Tea Herb, Organic Ginkgo Leaf, Blessed Thistle Herb, Cayenne Pepper 40 MHU, Organic Ginger Root, and Organic Lobelia Herb.

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

On trial, so far I couldn’t say if it’s better than the Bacopa we have been taking. Will update once I see any effects

Posted on Nov 9, 2021

As I have good confidence on Christopher's from other supplements I am taking, I bought this for my parents in their 70s as they keep complaining about their poor memory as they age. They both felt it helps their memory. Also helped to deal with brain fog with better clarity for them. Mum says it somehow boost up her appetite which is a good news for her. They take 2 pills a day instead of recommended dosage of 4 a day.

Posted on Sep 29, 2021

have very good experience in not only having smaller response time - say to events as something falling off from hands. earlier, definitely would see it falling. now always catch it. a very big improvement. memory better, and many forgotten events are alive as if fresh in memory. calmer, much calmer than before. happy overall.

Posted on May 15, 2022

Helpful memory aid and not too hard on the system

Posted on Jan 24, 2023

As with 'Think Support' we found it helping with our short term memory. We take it with California Gold Premium Krill Oil

Posted on Jan 20, 2023

I feel they are doing what they are designed to do and will continue to take them as anything Dr. Christopher’s is amazing!