US
4.6

4.6
Posted on Aug 21, 2022
Great!

This is a great formula for pancreas! I liked it in several ways: 1. Price 2. Great Taste 3. Product quality 4. Great Result 5. The presence of a large number of useful substances 6. Convenient Packaging and useful Ingredients, the ability to choose the Size and Dosage 7. Great Health and Immunity Benefits 8. Natural Ingredients I recommend this wonderful product to everyone, it fully corresponds to the description and expectation. No problems identified

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

Dr. Christpher's Pancreas Formula works. I was quite skeptical about this helping but I can attest that it has worked very well .. moving things along. The pain I had is gone as long as i keep taking it as directed but sometimes I do forget and I'm once again reminded. It even seems to work even after a meal.

0e96a524-7298-4398-8b80-2ff8792e5fae
Posted on May 24, 2022

I am a pre-diabetic. I noticed more energy when taking this product. I have also notice several other good benefits due to my taking Dr. Christopher's Pancreas. Everyone reacts differently though. I do take other Dr. Christopher's nutritional products and they are effective for me.

Posted on May 8, 2022

just what I wanted. I haven't used it yet. I am a little concerned about it making me feel bad while I am doing the cleanse. It would be nice to have a little more information included with the product.

Posted on Dec 3, 2022

My 1st purchase from this brand was for Liver & Gallbladder which Im halfway through. No side effects & appears to be a good detoxifying supplement. Am trying to improve my pancreas health.

Posted on Oct 10, 2021

Ever since I started using this product, I began to become more regular, sleep better and feel better and I don't have any more tummy cramps or spasms. I take 2 caps 3 X a day as the bottle suggests, preferably after a while of consuming each meal. Helps me digest each meal and have bowel movements after each meal, and sleep deeply at night. I certainly recommend this product for anyone who experiences tummy cramps, indigestion, or pancreas issues and will continue using it till I feel better.

Posted on Aug 24, 2021

I had an issue with my pancreas after consuming quite a lot of honey on a regular basis for many years and some dry coconut milk, which gave problems in a very short time. Although the honey was absolutely natural, taken from a person I knew and trusted, it can't be used as a food, but more as a remedy in certain cases, otherwise it may lower the pancreas function as well as the liver. When taking this Dr. Christ. pancreas formula the stool got better, I really feel like it works with the organ,as it even pinches a little bit. Recommend. Edited: after taking it for a while (1 month regularly) 2 caps every morning on empty stomach,1 hour before the meal, I don't feel any discomfort with my pancreas, and it looks like all the ferments are in balance as well. Really recommend

Posted on May 12, 2021

I'm so pleased with all of Dr. Christopher's herbs, and this one is no exception! It's great to find a pancreas formula in an easy to digest form and easy to swallow as well. Have felt some good but subtle benefits in the two weeks I've been taking. Less bubbly gas high up in the tummy area. Highly recommend!

Posted on Dec 13, 2022

I will take this divine product again, it helps a lot, I recommend.