US
4.6

4.6
Posted on Jul 18, 2022
My favorite

this is the best essence i have tried so far. i have tried a lot of brands. this leaves my skin moisturized from night to the next day. good for sensitive skin. composition is very thick almost oily but it doesn't leave my skin greasy. absorbed quickly. size is very economical. few drops is all you need for 1 use. but..there is a but, i don't like the scent that much. it smells like make up. but it disappears after a few secs.

0c899768-0f2c-40d6-b02f-9590340f74ea
Posted on Sep 24, 2022

A rich skincare essence infused with galactomyces, ceramide, betaine and 9 herbal extracts that give full rejuvenation to the skin. This essence effectively deliver proper nutrients to enhance the skin’s texture and complexion. It also balances the skin’s proper moisture levels to prevent the skin from being too oily nor too dry. It keeps the skin soft and radiant by gently eliminating dead skin cells that cause dullness and roughness. This is specially formulated to suit people with sensitive skin.

Posted on Sep 3, 2022

A fantastic product I would definitely buy again and I would recommend to my friends. A very moisturising and nourishing essence, contains all the essentials to keep your skin healthy, with a fantastic glow and restore the damages. Aloe Vera, hyaluronic acid, ferment filtrate, lipids and many more amazing ingredients. I usually apply it after the toner and in summer do not apply mosituriser after it, just sunscreen. It is great for all skin types. You can use it in the morning or at night, depending on your skin care routine. Do not forget to apply and reapply your sunscreen!

Posted on Jan 8, 2023

An above-average essence. Silky, very mildly scented, non-irritating. When applied as a layer between serums and creams, I’ve noted an increase in overall glow, decreased redness. Definitely not drying. And it comes in a huge bottle - I imagine this will last for several months. A good product - but I’ve noticed that it’s no longer available via iherb? (Early 40s, dry & sensitive skin)

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

This my first time trying this product. I have used the cream for years. I decided to try the combination and is perfect. My aging skin look great 👍

Posted on Jun 25, 2022

the texture is very smooth, immediately absorption, no sticky at all, very nice scent, composition is very good, price is good, the bottle is very convenient to use, easily to pour essence out, size and package are good, love it and will continue to use and recommend to friends

Posted on Dec 21, 2021

I have dry and sensitive skin. I know everyone's skin is different but this product and other products in it's line really moisturizes and makes my face smooth after use. Usually I am very sensitive to fragrance smell too but this product doesn't give me any issues with that either. This essence has worked very well for me!

Posted on Nov 27, 2022

This torner is excellent texture and gives my skin moisture. Use this torner with cream would work fabulous.

Posted on Nov 10, 2022

Very good for dry skin,any age,good quality mild smell