Page 1 - Reviews - Cliganic, Organic Argan Oil, 16 fl oz (473 ml) - iHerb
US

Posted on Oct 21, 2021

I use this oil for my face, hair and body and it works so well! It is rainy season here in Japan and my hair is usually bit curly in this season but after using this one, my hair became super healthy and easy to control. Recommended using it after the shower before using the face lotion too. I feel the lotion works well by using with this oil. Very satisfied!

0e86f7b5-842d-4a61-a99e-aa2fddfcf673
Posted on Sep 19, 2021

It’s looks very pure, and applying on skin, mixed with other light oils and vitamin e oil, it’s a plus. For hair, specially if it’s a thin and straight hair, use just few drops, otherwise it will look greasy. Has no unpleasant smell, it’s very fade and you can’t almost feel. If it was helpful to you, jus leave your like.

5da3f8a1-454c-4796-8ea8-d833e53a6d89
c32c1b79-495e-4c89-8227-90c6c2cbc68a
Posted on Dec 8, 2021

It my first time order it seems good need to try it for a while After using it ,it is excellent for dry hair few drops is enough Good quality Size excellent for the price Package is great Scent Smell nice It gives excellent moisturizing and nourishment I will by it again

b442179c-137c-4b87-871c-8ff3181d588a
a407a450-e011-4d08-857e-6212c15c9084
Posted on Mar 15, 2022

I haven’t use this product before, and I’m extremely happy with the quality. While I bought it initially to use with my leave in conditioner to improve the softness of my hair, it’s also for face and body, so I’ve been adding it to my other lotions as well, and it makes my skin feel amazing.

Posted on Jan 9, 2022

Have been using Cliganic argan oil ( 4fl oz) on my face for a while. Ended up buying a bigger bottle at one of iHerb promotions to use on my hair. I am glad I did as it has become an important part of my hair care routine now. Leaving it in as a hair mask for a couple of hours before shampoo makes my hair really soft, shiny, and tangle-free.

Posted on Sep 29, 2021

It’s so easy to use as it comes with an attached pipette. It doesn’t have really have a scent to it which is great. I hope to get a bigger size next time (as most of the sizes were sold out so I didn’t really have a choice). I’ve been using it on my hair shaft and I love how light and easy it is to apply. Definitely will purchase again!

Posted on Jul 6, 2021

Argan oil was a game changer for my hair! I either apply some 30 minutes before a shampoo or leave it overnight before washing. This really helps with dry, treated hair and breakages. I have tried quite a few brands but this is my favourite: great quality, cold pressed, organic and convenient packaging (good size plus pipette).

Posted on Jun 27, 2022

I like this brand and use several of their essential oils because they benefit my body. I use this oil to moisturize my hair. The size is big enough to last me awhile and the package is well done. And the quality is just right for the nourishment of my hair.

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

I have been applying oil (mixing with kastor oil) on eyelashes before going to bed for a month. Amazed by the effect: eyelashes are longer, look more voluminous and thicker. The oil has a light texture. The package is enabling easy utilising. Amount is huge as well (sufficient for hair, eyelashes, body).

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

I have purchased this few weeks ago but I am already loving it. It absorbs really fast. No greasy effect. I like the smell and how my hair feels after the application. My hair seems to be really nourished! .. I have purchased many different oils for my hair in the past and all of them made my hair greasy!