Page 1 - Reviews - Clio, Kill Brow, Auto Hard Brow Pencil, 01 Natural Brown, 0.01 oz (0.31 g) - iHerb
US

Posted on May 23, 2022

Clio Mascara is soooooo good! It doesn't smudge in my eyes. very strong! when you want to remove it, just use eye remover.

Posted on May 25, 2022

Good quality eyebrow pencil. Easy to use and color looks natural.

Posted on May 10, 2022

i used it for over 5 years, good~

Posted on Apr 12, 2022

the color is a little lighter than expected.

Posted on Dec 27, 2021

Glide effortlessly

Posted on May 21, 2022

good product

Posted on Mar 2, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

The color, in my opinion, does not correspond to natural brown at all. He is red! While I was swatching on my hand, I ran the pencil about 10 times, pressing hard. It will not work to paint on eyebrows in a jiffy, although I like this translucent effect. Blends out great. The body of the pencil is flimsy and thick; All in all, this pencil is definitely not worth the money.

eafe5689-6802-4997-ac87-96e503944cb2
ca9d74eb-f0aa-4824-b6d7-2e881051f087
Posted on Feb 19, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

The pencil is not bad, a little hard for me, I'm used to being softer (I paint over the entire eyebrow). But someone needs a solid one. In the photo - the lines were not drawn the first time, then I realized that I needed to press harder. There is also a sharpener, I did not immediately understand how to get to it) I tried to twist it from the side of the brush. It turned out to be necessary to twist with a closed brush (with a cap). I have not tried it in action yet, but apparently intended to sharpen the tip. The color really suits me, it doesn't grow on my eyebrows. Let's see how durability. I am supplementing the reviews: There are no problems in terms of hardness. I realized that it doesn’t grow on my eyebrows because I have a tattoo with a gray tint, and it kind of neutralizes it, plus I use mascara on top of it. On bare skin, he still reddens, as in the photo.

f2058ed1-bc16-4aa6-adcc-fb9afbc79851
3fdcc334-5985-4f44-ac03-6dd08bbaabc5
61f1d683-1837-40bc-96c9-ce14e355a043
Posted on Mar 5, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

I saw a review from a blogger about this company and took it for a test. I liked the pencil, although it seemed too hard at first.

Posted on Dec 2, 2021

Auto-translated from Hebrew

Unfortunately I did not order in the right color for me but the use of the product is great. It is comfortable and compact. Very beautiful and does a great job! I will order again in a more appraised color for me