Page 1 - Reviews - Cococare, Shea Butter Cream, 1 oz (28.3 g) - iHerb
US
Posted on Mar 2, 2022

I ordered 2 of these as the price was so good. They are quite large, so I am pleased that they will last me a long time. It is good to find so many unusual items at iherb, that I would never find in a shop. And all from the comfort of my own home!

Posted on Jun 28, 2021

zwin saraha tayratab lyadin fih wahad riha differente mais lmohim tartib okatcharbo lbachra machi b7al les autres cremes kanas7akom bih fortement wakha tasta3mloh b nhar matayak7aloch lyadin ohta dfayrat tayartabo

Posted on May 30, 2022

I buy this every time for travel and my small bag the size is perfect the quality is good very moisturizer the texture is sooo good even if you wash your hand there is moisture very useful and the package is beautiful

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

i love this cream ! so lovely smell and you can use for all body and face i use on my face and im really like it !!! i recommended ofcourse!!!!

Posted on Jan 4, 2022

Exceptionally smooth and scents flavorful. At the cost, its a superb item. The surface isn't exceptionally thick, yet it saturates the skin incredibly. Love it and will purchase once more.

Posted on Nov 29, 2021

Very smooth and smells delicious. For the price, its an excellent product. The texture is not very thick, but it moisturizes the skin amazingly. Love it and will buy again!

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

I love the smell, love how it moisturizers and how my hands feel afterwards. My skin really absorbs it and feels great after I use it. I also use this cream on my face, neck and chest and I love the rich texture! It is not sticky and is absorbed by the skin quickly. It keeps my skin very soft and hydrated.

Posted on Jun 26, 2022

Rich and moisturizing! Just be prepared for the layer of oil left behind each time and not do anything for a while with your hands

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

I like shea butter scent. I use it daily. The size and quality are good. The packaging is normal. The benefit of this is it makes my skin soft. It can be used all season. It moisturizes my skin a lot.

Posted on May 27, 2022

This butter Cream is ok, great plant based ingredients, shea butter. It adsorbs very quickly. It's odd, but this cream is not enough for my skin, it still seems dry after using