US
3.6

3.6
Mangoess
Posted on Nov 10, 2022

Suitable to all ages. Packaging is small and portable. Easy to bring out or to holiday trip .good quality and composition. Suitable for all skin type. Even for sensitive skin. Clean ingredient. Awesome benefit. Good in size and seen the benefit in it. Great use. Scent seems fine. Love it the most. Its my repeated purchase.

Posted on Nov 27, 2022

Love the quay of this product and the ingredients. I can see a difference

Posted on Aug 20, 2022

Love this! Cleans and moisturizes. Love all cocokind products

Posted on Dec 4, 2017

I have used cocokind before and I was super happy, I have ordered this as it is bigger 60ml compare to the 30ml eye cleanser, which I have used on the whole face for cleaning and moisturising, I now use this with lavender and tea tree and its even better :) I love the smell. Happily recomend for whole face moisturising for the night.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

too much France/assential oils for me, and dosent do much for makeup removal

Posted on Jun 16, 2018

My husband breaks out and has a little oily skin and this cleanser has kept him pimple free.... his skin is super smooth and clear! The best part, its NATURAL PURE AND AFFORDABLE

Posted on Jan 4, 2016

Luxurious facial cleansing oil with only 4/5 simple organic ingredients. I wear light makeup and it removes it well. Also smells great with added lavender oil Will buy again

Posted on Mar 22, 2017

This oil is so pleasent and smells wonderful. It is effective only as a facial makeup remover. However, it does not do a good job when trying to remove eye make up and mascara. I had ro rub the eye area and still black mascara residues stil remaind under my eyes.

Posted on Dec 10, 2020