Page 1 - Reviews - Codeage, Vitamins, Liposomal Vitamin C+, 180 Capsules - iHerb
US

Posted on Nov 5, 2021

This is one of many liposomal vitamin c supplements in the market. But I choose this one because of the price, ingredients, and the brand. I can take this for about 1.5-2 months per bottle(it depends on amount of vitamin c per day, 1500-2000 mg/day). And if you order this, the shipping fee is excluded! I take this without any GI symptoms like abdominal pain or nausea. The ingredients are ascorbic and bioflavonoid which both act as antioxidants and help each other. It has Zinc chelate and ALA too, which many liposomal vitamin c supplements don't have. In summary, I absolutely recommend this!!!

49980ff9-ed05-47cc-8d21-67205586de06
Posted on Jul 25, 2021

i always look for liposomal vit C as it is well absorb in the body compare to regular vit C. the price is very reasonable for liposomal category. Delivered to my door with JNE free shipping. Such a great service and I received the products just in the right time as scheduled without any issue at all and no extra charges. So glad that i have learned about iherb and can buy original and accountable healthy products with much cheaper price as they are all very pricey in my country and since pandemic, there's a lot of fake imported vitamins sold in the online markets. Thanks to iherb that i can get my vitamins from the right source!!

353c6a90-9e66-461f-ac18-106b8a002ed4
Posted on Mar 13, 2022

Codeage vitamines c is very efficient. I like very much the dosage, 500mg each capsule, It makes the use very easy as you can accomodate the dosage according to your need. I use it with my codeage glutathione. Like if I take 1000mg glutathione then I just take 2 capsule of codeage vitamins c and if more then I just adjusted my codeage vitamin c dosage, Very happy and please with this products, Try and you not be desapointed. In fact this codeage vitamin c is liposomal makes it potency very efficient when absorbed in the stomach. The quantity and the quality is incomparable as it is one of the best antioxidant.

Posted on Nov 16, 2021

A good vitamin c option with some other immune support components like zinc. Mid sized capsule, easy to swallow. Bought to support my immune system and it appears to be working so far, no side effects. Having a liposomal capsule is more convenient than a liquid for me as I use a pill organiser to arrange my daily supplements. Would recommended this product. Make sure you read the dosage recommendations, each capsule is 500mg vitamin c so you can adjust your dosage as needed which is handy.

Posted on Oct 22, 2021

I was sceptical of this being that it was a powder rather than a liquid when I first tried it. I've now been using it for 4 months and I do believe it is as effective as the liquid ones that I have used in the past. Easy to take and economical.

Posted on Oct 9, 2021

The color of the pill is yellow hue, usually because of the phosphatidylcholine present. I like how this Vit C does not cause any stomach upset even on empty stomach yes! But i wonder why this product suggests to take 1500mg a day which is 3 pill. I mean that’s like mega dose plus it being a liposomal the absorption is higher with the dose…

Posted on Sep 28, 2021

I was enticed to buy this product since I read that oral delivery of vitamin C encapsulated in liposomes promotes greater bioavailability than unencapsulated vitamin C, while avoiding the risks associated with intravenous administration. This observation has favorable implications for both scientific study and clinical use. I hope it will work with me.

Posted on Sep 22, 2021

This product has no flavor and as far as absorbency, I couldn't ask for a better fit. I take 4 capsules a day to meet my needs instead of just 3. I have looked for most of these ingredients to be all together in one place for a while. Thrilled to see them! Can't beat their line up of ingredients per serving. Almost through my first bottle. Will be ordering again!

Posted on Aug 17, 2021

I had been taking these while my husband had Corona. I didn't get anything from him despite being at home with him 24/7 so they might have played a role? God knows but also my skin feels so good even though I hadn't put any cream for a few weeks now.

Posted on Jan 8, 2022

capsules are big that hard to swallow but I for me it’s effective…I feel energetic and my urine doesn’t colored yellow…. means my body absorbed it?i guess…. but really worth to try instead of those liquid that hard to take because of terrible taste…but honestly speaking it’s a little bit cosy…hope to have a discount again lol

b4ffa7ae-6783-4434-97d5-a082f6387cc9