Page 1 - Reviews - Comvita, Olive Leaf Extract, 60 Softgel Capsules - iHerb
US

Posted on Nov 29, 2021

Good product. I've been searching for olive leaf tea or extract , I fall to this and it gives me amazing result. I read about all about Olive tree, and its leaves, virgin oil and its benefits . I give this a try . I take it every other day with food and warm tea drink (2 capsule). The way I take it is I open it at the end part with scissor and squeeze the content for easy absorption ( its my own way). I used to order it direct from the company but it made me wait long until it shipped to my door. I live in Canada in the North part. Happy I found this in Iherb. It improves my skin , I used to have regular eczema, in my elbows, neck . I waited for more than 6 months , now it did not appear anymore, seems helps a lot my immune system too. It taste OK. I am a person who can teach my taste buds .

Posted on Dec 14, 2021

Comvita is a well known company back home in Australia. So have no hesitation in saying their products and this one in particular is exactly what it’s cracked up to be. Great for the immune system particularly with COVID 19 around at the moment. It is also good for arthritic problems, and gout especially, where it helps to reduce inflammation / & aches and pains.

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

Been taking this since the beginning of the 5th wave of pandemic in HK, wasn't infected from Covid even my mum was once infected and quarantined at home (we live together).

Posted on Mar 2, 2022

I have found Olive Leaf Extract to be excellent for immunity from colds and flu and also to decrease the severity of cold and flu. Quality is excellent and easy to take.

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

Olive leaf is perfect for candida issues and this one i like as its in liquid form meaning it works quicker than than dry form. The ingredients are clean too. Its gentle but effective!

Posted on Nov 3, 2021

This has been a go-to for immunity for a long time, but I actually now feel there are other products I'd choose in preference, with a stronger effect, eg Cordyceps.

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

First time trying it in a capsule! As the liquid form is really good ! Will buy again to convenience

459b3a47-bc80-4915-8add-e0eb8cef84a9
Posted on Dec 24, 2021

it's very good product really helps to reduce the blood sugar.

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

First time buying the olive leaf extract. But I've used comvita products for over a decade and had always been satisfied.

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

Excellent product with nice package, good for daily intake to enhance health. Would purchase again for my family and myself next time.