US
4.7

4.7
Posted on Apr 11, 2022

I absolutely love this product and I've been using this since 2020 for my joint pain AND Achilles tendinitis, injuries that I built up over the years due to prolong and intense training. I take six recommended doses, three in the morning with breakfast and three at night with dinner. I would recommend this to people who exercise often, it might help you as it has helped me.

Controlled Labs makes quality products, and their multivitamin is no exception! I've taken it for nearly 10 years, and it is great! Especially because it includes Joint, Digestion, and Immune support in the formula! For the price, I think it is the best! Of course there are cheaper alternatives out there, but this product will provide the proper dosages of each vitamin/mineral, and I would recommend nearly all of Controlled Labs Products!

Posted on Oct 31, 2022

I'm an ex pro baseball player and Triad is the ONLY product that targets my kness. I can't speak to other benefits, but if you have wonky knees and want to train full speed, Orange Triad is likely to help. For me, it literraly relives 80% of the pain which allows me to do pretty anything. Quality is equal to the best multi vit, the size is convenient, the ingredients are safe however, like any product, tolerance may vary amd these vitamins are potent. I take them daily, have been for years, and even at 55 years of age, my doctor sees no issues with tem.

Posted on Oct 1, 2022

Excellent multi vitamin to make part of your stack when workingout hard or if you have a taxing job that requires a lot of physical laubour. Also, if 3 pills twice a day is to much, then drop to 2 pills twice a day or three timea a day to space then out for better absorption rates. (2 pills, 3 times a day, one with each meal, for breakfast, luch and dinner) They don't taste bad at all, and have a sort of fruity smell when you open the bottle. They also come in a large size bottle, with 270 pills and for the price, they are home run, as far as multimitamins go. Im 40 years of age and i take them daily. Cant live without them. LOL

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

I used before Optimen & Animal Pak but never feel that much satisfied. Animal Pak was better than Optimen but since they updated its formula, it lostt effectiveness (atleast for me). Then I switched to Orange Triad & by far its the Best Multivitamin Which I have Ever especially with added Joint Support, its much superior than other multivitamins.

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

Been feeling great and can definitely tell a difference in my day to day routine. My workouts seem “better” in a way? I feel more focused and in sync if that makes sense. I’ve taken Animal pak and others but I’m gonna stick with these for a while. Really enjoy the feel I get.

Posted on May 15, 2022

This is my all time favourite. I was able to get only 1 bottle but will be reordering when I am half way through. Product was packaged well and arrived before committed delivery date. Quality of Orange Triad is top notch and beats other joint support complex by miles in both cost and efficacy.

Posted on Feb 5, 2023

The most cost-effective and high-potency multivitamin. Something that should be in every stack. Caps are larger than some, but not too big. The dosage is three caps, not too big. I take it two times a day.

Posted on Jan 30, 2023

A great quality multivitamin with alot of vitamins and minerals to help boost your overall health. Multivitamins should be in everyone's diet especially if you do resistance training and don't eat much fruit

Posted on Jan 23, 2023

A good supplement! Can't believe with so much ingredients (vitamins) at that price. Really worth the money. Plus the size (quantity) really is worth it. The quality & potency is really good that the effects is noticeable.