US
4.5

4.5
Posted on Aug 17, 2022

This salve is amazing! We use it for bug bites and burns during the summer and it offers wonderful and quick relief. The quality of ingredients is so worth it and the price you can’t beat! I love that I can throw this in my purse or beach bag and always have it with me. I would recommend trying this product!

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

Years ago it was recommended that I try a Comfrey product for a persistent rash / jock itch. Well, it worked. I am a believer. Not only that, I found it to be a super substitute for Preparation H and a lot cheaper to boot. I highly recommend Country Comfort Herbal Savvy. I'm a forever user.

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

One of the best supplements I've tried. Very good quality and purity. Also its an brand you can trust. I can tell this is the best supplement compared to similar prices. my body is feeling a lot better after taking this. I would definitely purchase it again. Highly recommended.

Posted on Feb 6, 2022

This has been my go to comfrey ointment for years. It's great for any kind of skin wound or rash... with the best natural ingredients. Especially good for painful cracks around finger nails.

I bought this because I had a slow healing superficial wound. The scent is extremely light. It has vitamins A, E and D which are good for the skin and help it heal. It contains no animal products, no mineral oils, and it's all natural. A little goes a long way so this will last you a long time. Unfortunately I had to stop using it when I notice it had St. John's wort. Even tough I am only using it on my skin I am afraid it might get adsorbed into my blood stream and interact with my medication. I bought another Country Comfort Herbal Savvy, Golden Seal -Myrrh that does not contain St. John's wort. So this one is excellent if you don't have any counter indications for St. John's wort otherwise you should prefer another balm.

243a31b2-42d8-4908-a926-d755bdd48b95
Posted on Jan 21, 2023

It is a multi use savvy, I use it for dry skin, for burns, for bugs bit and it works amazing Especially the kids they run for it when they have anything in their skin

Posted on Dec 8, 2022

great quality age program healthy ingredient package ig good improv diet supplements no concern on taste and i like to extend your body shop with you look benefit

Posted on Sep 16, 2022

Great quality product. Great consistency, a little goes a long way! For the price, this product is absolutely awesome and does what it’s supposed to. Clean ingredients, good stuff

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

I am buying from this brand goldenseal myrrh savy very often. So I tried this too! It has nice texture, smells well, great ingredients... but I cannot say i saw such an wow effect as from goldenseal myrrh on my skin. Not sure if I will buy again.

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

I recently cracked a rib and this salve has helped. It has comfrey (also ‘knitbone’) so I think it is helping. Be careful with herbal supplements because some are allergic.