US

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

Have taken by choice for many years now. No leg cramps. Easy AM evacuations. Easy sleeping. chelation makes this Mg highly absorbable. On this St Patrick Day I don't need a blarney stone to kiss. I'll give a smooch on my Countryside chelated Mg. Completes my day SWEETLY.

Posted on Aug 22, 2021

I love this Mg tablet. Magnesium is a cofactor in more than 300 enzyme systems that regulate diverse biochemical reactions in the body, including protein synthesis, muscle and nerve function, blood glucose control, and blood pressure regulation.

474d13bb-04c4-4aa7-9f65-464b645bdd68
Posted on Dec 24, 2021

Good product since it is chelated. Although it is Magnesium Oxide. There are other types of magnesium such as Glycinate or Citrate that are better absorbed, but this one especially helps the digestive system in addition to the muscles.

Posted on Dec 10, 2021

This is a great product that I take at night. It helps relax my muscles and helps with sleep. Because it's chelated, it doesn't have the laxative effect that other magnesium supplements may have.

Posted on Nov 28, 2021

It's the best magnesium, no more muscle pain, it helps very quickly. The pills are not too big, so easy to swallow for everybody.

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

So far very happy with product. Thought they might help me sleep better but nothing helps me sleep better. Have osteoporosis so they will help my bones. Very easy to swallow too.

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

I love the quality of the magnesium in this package. I take it in the evening because one of the benefits is to help me sleep. There's no taste or aftertaste. The size is easy to swallow.

Posted on Jun 29, 2022

It's so much better than the powder I used in the past. My doctor recomended the chelated one . country life is also one of my favorite

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

I rely on this form of magnesium at night before bed. They help me to relax into a restful sleep. This is a quality product thaat I can trust.

Posted on May 28, 2022

I take magnesium before sleep for my muscles. The package is big. The size of the tablet is big but it isn't problem for me.